chapter 12

Dianne's pov

We left the bathroom still shocked. We didn't know if we should tell Zoe and Alfie first or the teachers at the university. I was gobsmacked. I did not have words to describe how i felt. I felt Joe's hand wrap around mine. we walked back to the bed and we started making out passionately. After a little while we stopped making out. "Joe when will we tell people like we'll need to tell your sister mine and your parents as-well as the school" I said to him as I leant against him. "First we should book a hospital appointment to see how far along you are then we can tell people we could tell Zoe and that lot at Christmas maybe" he said figuring it all out. I nodded along to him and replied "Yh that sounds good can you make a appointment now?" He nodded and stood up to get his phone from the side.

Joes POV

I stood up and got my phone.i searched for the nearest hospital and rang them. I was put on hold for around 10 minutes before someone picked up the phone."Hello joe can I help" "Hi I would like to book a scan for my girlfriend" I said to the lady. "Ok we have one at 10 am tomorrow?" "That sounds good" "ok name please?" "Dianne Buswell" I Then thanked her and hung up. I sat back down on the bed next to dianne and she looked at me questioningly. "10 am tomorrow" I told her she smiles and nodded peaking my cheek. Luckily we both had a free period during the appointment and it shouldn't be that long.
Authors note: 500 READS WHAT?! Honestly thank you so much for reading this it means so much!!