Chapter 13

Diannes pov

Once again I woke up in joes arms. i had woken up a couple of hours ago and was sick like I had been for the past couple weeks. I looked at my clock and saw it was already 8:30 and our doctors appointment was at 10. I gently shook joe awake even if he did look so cute asleep. He opened his eyes slowly and groggily said "Mornin baby" "morning" I giggled back "we need to get up and get dressed the appointments at 10" he groaned loudly "5 more minutes" I sighed "fine but I'm getting up to get dressed" I slowly got out of bed and got dressed for the day. I put on some blue jeans with a plain white t-shirt and some trainers along with 1 of joes hoodies. When I finished getting dressed I turned around to see joe back asleep again. I sighed honestly he really did love his sleep!

Joes POV

We finally managed to leave the room at 9:30 and decided to walk to the doctors as it wasn't a long walk. When we got there we signed in and took a seat. The lady at reception did give us a bit of hassle about our age but we tried to ignore it and carry on. After around 15-20 minutes of waiting we were called in. Dianne led on the bed and I took the seat next to the bed.

Dianne pov

I wasn't really sure how to feel. I was very excited to see our baby but part of me was also very nervous I mean why wouldn't I be? I sat down on the bed with joe in the chair next to me. "Hello I'm Katy I'm going to be doing a ultrasound on you today to see how far along you are. Now could you please roll your T-shirt up" I nodded and did as I was told. I could see Katy look at us oddly obviously thinking that we were very young but luckily didn't mention anything. She put some sort of jelly thing on my stomach which I don't remember the name of. I shuddered as it was freezing and didn't feel very pleasant. Joe was squeezing my hand tightly. I wasn't prepared for happened next we saw our beautiful baby appear on the screen. I forgot about everything at once it wasn't very clear as I was still quite early on but it was still amazing! I looked at joe who was staring in amazement at the screen. I felt tears in my eyes but I was trying to hold them back. "Judging by this you are around 7 weeks pregnant" Katy said kindly. The rest of the appointment went by in a blur!

Joes POV

The appointment went really well! It was amazing seeing our baby for the first time! We had to go back when dianne was 20 weeks along and we could then find out the gender and we couldn't wait to see it again! After we saw our baby we were just told general facts we needed to know at this point. We were now walking back hand in hand to get to class. We both had English next and we should arrive just on time. We had planned it all out we would tell our family and close friends on Christmas and the university after we told our parents and dianne had hit the 12 week mark. I look at dianne who was smiling happily next to me I smiled at her, the love of my life who was the future mother of my child and I couldn't think of anyone I wound rather have as the mum.

Diannes pov

We got into class just in time for registration. Me and joe sat on our table at the back with the others on it. I couldn't really concentrate the whole lesson as the only thing on my mind was my child and joe the most amazing boyfriend ever. The rest of the Lessons went by like a blur! And before we knew it we were back in bed about to go to sleep as we had school again tomorrow. I had pe and joe was stressing over me doing pe but I had managed to convince him to let me do it up until Christmas. I would just be extra careful that's all.