chapter 5

Dianne's pov

I woke up tangled in joes arms my head led on his chest. I had an amazing sleep I hadn't slept that good in a while. It made me forget all about the storm and sleep. Joe was still fast asleep with his arms wrapped round my waist. I woke joe up with a kiss. "Mornin'" he mumbled with his cute morning voice. "Morning sleepy head" "Joe?" "Yh reddo" he asked if smiled at the nickname he gave me. "What are we? You know we're not just friends if we are kissing" I said looking at him. "Dianne busswell will you do the honors in being my girlfriend?" I grinned "of  course Joseph graham sugg" he kissed me in the lips passionately. I heard the front door open and pulled away reluctantly and sighed. "That must be zoe she spent last night with Alfie" "trust zoe to interrupt everything" he rolled his eyes. I laughed and pecked him on the lips.

Zoes pov

I walked into our room after spending the night with Alfie and it was amazing.  When I got in dianne was no where to be seen. I knew she had a date with broseph last night and I was desperate to know all about it. "Di? Where are you I'm home?" I yelled out. I heard dianne yell back that she was coming.  She walked into the main living area bit still in her pajamas and to my surprise joe walked in behind her and gave a small smile and waved. "Wait you guys didn't did you?" I gasped at them I didn't think they'd rush into a relationship like that. Joe laughed and said "what no zoe! We just slept in the same bed as di was afraid of the storm." Dianne nodded. "Oh so I'm guessing last night went well?" Dianne smiled and nodded "it was amazing!" I smiled at them both. Joe said he had to go back to his room so he went and put last night's clothes on and left the room after kissing dianne on the cheek. I sat down at the table and signalled dianne to sit aswell. She sat opposite know if what was coming next. "So tell me everything!" I demanded. Dianne told me absolutely every hug hat happened last night and I made sure she didn't miss out anything! Oh how I do love a bit of gossip.

Joes pov

I got back to my room from an amazing night with di. I was over the moon about how everything went! When I got in I got changed into more comfortable clothes. When I finished getting dressed. Caspar and oli bombarded me with questions and you can guess the first one they asked me was if I had sex with dianne. I rolled my eyes at them honestly they were worse than 2 teenage girls.