chapter 4

Dianne's pov

I looked through my wardrobe and looked at all my manky clothes. I finally decided on a black pencil dress with my hair straightened hanging loosely around my shoulders. Then zoe did my make up and I put on a necklace my grandma gave me. My phone vibrated. Joe had sent me a text.
J:outside Xx
D:kay. Xx
I got my purse and put on some black heels and walked to the car park. He was standing outside his blue audi sports car with a bouquet of red roses. He greeted me and opened the passenger door."for you my lady!" he says in a posh tone. I reply back with"why thank you kind sir" laughing. He gently closed the door and walked round to get in. He pulled the seat belt round his fancy suit and we started driving."tell me where we are going" I said. He looked in my eyes and responded with "It's a suprise." I looked at the window in dissapointment and said " I hate suprises!" but he told me"tough."

Joe's pov

I couldn't believe it. A couple of weeks and I already have a potential girlfriend if everything goes to plan. She is so gorgeous. We pulled up at the resteraunt and she looked in amazement. "I have always wanted to go here" then gave me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled and got out of the car. As we walked in we saw a warm fire and people in fancy clothes. A waiter with slicked back hair came and showed us to our table. I noticed the waiter giving diane flirtatious looks. I felt a bit of anger bubbling up inside of me but I acted like everything was okay. We both ordered a massive salad for starters. Then we shared spaghetti and it got heated between us. Until the waiter came and said to diane"are you alright lovely. My shift finishes at 8 so wanna come round mine babe" then winks at her. He reached into his pocket and got out his phone about to hand it to dianne and said "type in your number" ugh! Honestly some people.

Dianne's pov

I started to feel intimidated by him and I walked over to joe before sitting on his lap. Then I kissed his check without thinking then said to the waiter who was staring at us madly "sorry but I got plans tonight" then joe wrapped his hands around my waist pulling me in closer then whispered in my ear"love you babe" quite obviously. The waiter backed off and walked away in a strop. I kissed him again and whispered love you too" then another waiter comes over so we can order dessert. We ordered the biggest sundae possible. When it came I took the first bite. It was chocolate and was so good. Suddenly joe started laughing. I asked him what he was laughing at and he proceeds to tell me that I have a bit of ice cream around my mouth. He reached out his hand then he uses his soft hands to gently wipe off the creamy sundae. He held his hand under my chin. I leaned in closer. I gazed into his baby blue eyes as he stared into mine. I hoped want I think is about to happen actually does. He leans in towards my lips and our faces are inches away from each other. Our lips collide and tingles shot through my body. It was the most sensational feeling ever. His lips were so soft. Before it could turn into something else I pulled away and whispered"later" then finished with a short kiss.

Joe pov

That was the most amazing thing ever is there anything this girls not good at? "We should get going" dianne nodded yawning Widely. The waiter came to give us our bill. Dianne pulled out her purse but I instantly stopped her and pulled out my wallet and got my credit card out. "I can't let you pay" I cut her off by putting my fingers to her lips. "Yes you can my treat" I said smiling. "Fine but I'm paying next time" "if you want" I said laughing fully well knowing I would try pay again next time. I paid for tea meal and we exited the resteraunt clasping hands tightly. I opened the car door for her and helped her in then jumped in my side. I started the engine and drove back to the university accommodation. We stepped out the car and I wrapped my arm my waist
And together we made our way back to our rooms. As we were about to say goodbye outside dianne's room there was a loud clash of thunder. Dianne jumped into my arms and I held her tight. I carried her into her bed while she started to doze of in my arms. I led her in her double bed gently I took of her heels kissing her forehead. "Goodnight reddo" another clash of thunder sounded as I was about to leave. A flash if terror crossed dianne's face. "Stay with me please stay." I smiled at her "if you want me to I'm more than happy to" She nodded sleepily. I took of my shirt and trousers so if was left in my boxers. I got into the bed next to dianne. She Clung onto me digging her head into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her smiling happily dozing of into a amazing sleep forgetting about life's troubles.

Authors note: it will take a while you get into the story BuT we hope you are enjoying it so far. Leave any chaptes suggestions in the comments!