chapter 6

Joe's pov
* a couple of weeks later

Me and Dianne  are going to a party tonight and we can't wait. I feel like me and dianne will get properly drunk. It was now the weekend and had been at school for around 2 weeks now and they had been the best 2 weeks of my life!Oli and caspar keep asking me if I am still a virgin. I just roll my eyes and carry on because I don't want to rush it. I put on some grey ripped jeans and a black Adidas t shirt with some Nike airs. I went over to see dianne and knocked on the door. She opened it and gave me a kiss. I walked in and sat on the bed where she finished getting ready. She looked so pretty! she was wearing a crop top with a leather jacket with some brown sandals. She was also wearing army green shorts. She finished doing her make up."you don't need any makeup your beautiful already" I said to her. She blushed "thanks" She smiled shyly. I went over to her and I hugged her from behind. She turned around and kissed me on the lips. God what did I do to deserve this goddess? The party was due to start in 1 hour and was at connors, jacks, byrons and joshs room. There's was loads of people going. We always get there half an hour earlier to help them set up and if there's time play fifa or Mario kart. We said goodbye to zoe as she was waiting to be picked up by Alfie later and I took hold of dianne's hand then we went over to there room. When we arrived caspar and oli where alreay there  helping. Well I say helping but caspar was stuffing hus face with the food. ""Oy caspar pig stop eating the food there'll be none left" Connor laughed. We all laughed along with him. "Look whose finally shown up" josh laughed at me and dianne. "Probably to busy making out" Oli laughed back. Dianne went back red which I thought was adorable. We set up for the party in no time and had a little time left to spare so we decided on Mario cart. Dianne surprised us all and was by far one of the best. After a couple of rounds we turned on all the music and people started to arrive. After and hour of the party being in full swing most of us were already very drunk expecially dianne. We were now both drunk dancing in the kitchen and getting very close together with the moves expecially dianne who is a dancer and has been in loads of competitions. After a while of dancing I went and joined a game of beer pong with the lads.  After this I was so drunk I couldn't even function probably.

Byrons pov

I was by far definetly the least drunk. Everyone was watchig as joe and dianne danced drunkly doing some very um sexual moves it resulted in joe pushing dianne up against the kitchen counter and they started full on making out with everyone in the room cheering them on loudly.

Dianne's pov

I was at the point that I was so drunk I didn't know what I was doing.  People has started leaving the party at around 2 am. By 4 am we were the only ones left in the room. Luckily our room was only down the corridor so we didn't have to walk far. We said goodbye to everyone and staggered back to my room where we decided to sleep for the night. After some very passionate making out with decided to go together sleep as we could barely keep our eyes open. We fell asleep wrapped up in each others arms happily. Tomorrow we were going to get the worse hangovers!