Chapter 19

Joes POV

I woke up with a banging headache. I didn't remember much from the previous night all I remembered was that it was crazy. I looked down to see the gorgeous red head snuggled into me. I smiled at her softly. I looked at the time and it was already 12pm. I shut my eyes to go back to sleep as I felt horrible. How much did I have to drink last night? I suddenly felt a wave of sickness hit me and ran to the bathroom to throw up. I was sick in the toilet and I preyed I wouldn't wake dianne as she has been exhausted recently. Just as I thought I finished I was sick again. I heard footsteps behind me and felt someone come and sit behind me and rub my back soothingly. "Shush" I heard dianne say continuing to rub my back. "Go back to bed your tired." I said groggily. "I'm fine your always her when I'm sick" I smiled knew that there was no point in protesting anyway I was happy she would stay with me. "How many drinks did I actually have last night?" I asked her "I'm not sure you had a lot though." When I had finished throwing up we got up to go back to bed but dianne whipped around and then threw up in the toilet. I sat down behind her like she had done to me and rubbed her back and held up her hair.

Diannes POV

When joe had finished being sick the smell of vomit made me throw up again. My morning sickness had been getting better recently I didn't have to rush to the toilet every second now. When I had finally finished I rinsed my mouth and we both got into bed. We put the tv on and watched some Netflix while we cuddled in the bed. I picked up my phone to check my Instagram and opened it to see that my brother Andrew has messaged me. I clicked on it to look at it and it said
Hey d how are you? Sorry I didn't msg you sooner mum and dad tried to cut of all communication with u. Any way congrats on the baby so happy for you and joe ❤️😆. I smiled to myself and joe saw me "What you smiling at?" He asked "Andrew sent me a Dm" joe smiled "what does it say?" I showed it to him and he smiled and went back to watching Netflix on the tv. I replied back to him and he answer immediately.
D-hey aw thanks😊
A-it's fine how are you and joe?
D-we're great thanks
A-hows the baby
D-great
A-I never got to ask you how far along you are
D-13 weeks
A-when will you be finding out the gender
D-when I'm 20 weeks
A-I've got to go can I call you Tomorrow? Mum and dad won't be here
D-yep see you then bye❤️
A-bye ❤️
I smiled and put my phone down and continued to watch netflix snuggling up to joe. At least Andrew accepted it.

Joes POV

We were led in a comfortable silence and dianne suddenly asked "do you want it to be a girl or boy" "I don't mind though a girl would be nice" she nodded "yeah I don't care but a I do kind of want a girl" "what names do you like"she asked me turning to look at me. "For a boy I like Charlie and Oliver for a girl I quite like pheobe piper or hope what do you like?" I replied she looked thoughtful for a moment "I like Oliver and I like piper for a girl there my favourites" we went back into a comfortable silence once again. After a while I looked at dianne to see her asleep on me I smiled at her. I turned of the tv and fell asleep aswell. I woke up again to see dianne sat up scrolling through her phone. "Finally your up you've been asleep ages it's 2 pm" Dianne laughed. I laughed before getting up to go get some food. I came back to the bed with a big tub of icecream and 2 spoons. Dianne sat up immediately and grabbed the tub of me and opened it. "I'm starving!" I laughed as she tucked into it like she hadn't eaten in days. "Save some for me" she stopped eating and laughed "nah I'm good" I stole the tub of her and started eating it "oi" she said pouting. I have her the tub back laughing at her and I put the lion king on while we both ate the ice cream.