chapter 1

Authors note: we hope you enjoy this Joanne fan fiction! We will try and update daily! If you have any chapter suggestions leave a comment!! Thank you for reading!!!

Dianne's pov

I walked into the reception with ny parents and brother shaking with nerves. My jeans were really tight and my head full was full of nervous thoughts. It was my first day of university. I had an apartment with 1 other girl that I have never met. I was hoping she would be nice. There was a man standing behind a desk. He was completely bald and had round glasses like Harry Potter. "Welcome to Oxford university." He asked me my name and age then he gave me my key to the apartment. I was so anxious to meet all the people in my classes and my neighbours. I dragged my suitcase up the stairs,my wavy red hair getting in the way. I unlocked the door. Suprise suprise I was the only one there.i am always early for stuff. I dropped my bags slap bang in the middle of the floor. Then I felt tears running down my cheeks. My mum just burst into tears and we sat there crying whilst hugging eachother while my brother andrew and my dad stood here rolling their eyes. Finally they left and said their goodbyes. Then I was left on my own for an hour.

Joes pov

I saw this red head struggling to carry her suitcase upstairs. I sniggered and just walked into my room. My sister Zoe was literally staying next door to me I swear I get no privacy. I hate to admit it but that red head is kinda cute. I opened the heavy door to see where she was staying and she was staying next door. WITH MY SISTER. Oh my god maybe It will mean I can get to know her a bit better. I walked into my room and put my bags down on my bed. Guess what I was the last one there. I was luckily staying with 2 of my best friends caspar Lee and oli white. We sat down and caught up about what we have been up to the past couple of weeks.

We hope you enjoyed the first chapter!