Chap. 26

t/w i dont wanna spoil but its like bad. no death or suicide tho

(a/n hey guys. its the end. i have the first chapters of the sequal written. should i upload them now or wait? i hope you enjoyed this ride because i def. did. ily all!)

Alex's POV

Today is the first day of our Junior year. In three months, it will be John and I's one year. The day he lost his virginity.

I can't help but laugh out loud.

We kind of live in the apartment. Honestly, it's like a house. There's only a few rooms connected to it and no one lives in them. I was taken out of the foster system because I got 'adopted' by some random as people in Tennessee. Never met them, but they were supposed to be my foster family. I got an email from the 'mom' and I was like yo. I live in NYC with my bf. And they were like lol ok.

So now here I am. John Laurens in my arms, his curly hair in his face.

We don't have sex a lot, which makes me a lot more comfortable. In my past relationships, they just wanted sex everyday. John likes to tease me a lot, though. It's hot as fuck. We haven't had sex in a few weeks, so that's my plan today.

-

I wait until the clock hits 6:30.

I kiss his forehead and he groans. 

I kiss his nose. He flutters his eyes, but ends up closing them.

I kiss his lips, and he kisses back.

He's up.

I lift him so he's laying on top of me, deepening the kiss.

"Lex, 10 more minutes..."

"No, baby. I want to get up early today- school."

He groans again, disconnecting our lips. I suck on his jaw.

"L-Lex..." He moans softly. That's my favorite thing. He's so gentle and soft.

He's topped and bottomed, but I think he likes to bottom. He says he's the dominant one, but that's a lie. He has only fucked me once. He often gives me blowjobs, and he's damn good at it, too. He likes being sucked and fucked. It's cute.

I watch an innocent person, who barely says anything sexual, moaning and screaming my name.

It's a turn on.

He's a turn on.

I suck lightly so he doesn't get any hickeys- school. He breathes softly.

No one except Peggy knows that we are dating. Not even Laf or Herc. None of the other Schuylers. Just us. It's like a little secret.

I leave small kisses down his neck. Once I get below the collarbone I suck harder. No one except me can see those. I lick and kiss down his torso. He moans loudly once I get to his waist.

I stop and sit up.

"Lexiiiii..."

"Aw, are you hungry?" I pronounce the 'R's like 'W's

"No. I don't like when you tease me." He pouts.

I get out of bed and he grabs my wrist.

"Baby, I gotta shower."

"Me too!" He sits up quickly.

I chuckle and he stands behind me, wrapping his arms around my stomach, "Please, Lex?"

I sigh in defeat and raise my hands up, "Fine, dickhead."

"Coffee?"

"What?" What?

"Oh. I thought we were naming things you want in your mouth..." He rests his chin on my shoulder.

"Fuck. Stop being hot for one sec?"

"No promises." He whispers.

"Whatever." I turn around and pick him up so he's leaning over my shoulder. He slaps my back, but I walk to the bathroom.

I shut the door, even though no one is here, and put him down. I take off my boxers, the only thing either of us are wearing, and hop into the shower. He just looks.

I raise an eyebrow, "You coming in or nah?"

He quickly strips out of his boxers and stands next to me.

We never did it in a shower or bath. It just never came up.

He was nervous. I could see the fear in his eyes as I turn on the water. It was warm, making the small bathroom steamy. 

"Babe, we don't have to do it i-"

He cuts me off by pinning my arms above my head and roughly making out with me. He never did this.

I kiss back, fighting against his tongue.

He wins.

I let it happen, not being submissive for a while. He doesn't trail kisses down my torso like he usually does; he kneels and goes straight to my waist. I watch, shocked. Obviously, my boner becomes noticeable. He smirks and puts his hands on my thighs. I moan softly at his cold touch. John kisses my tip and I arch against the wall. I let out a loud moan and he shoves my full length into his mouth. I thrust into him, causing him to bob his head. His hands are squeezing my ass and I have a grip of his hair.

This goes on for a bit until I'm panting. Without warning him, I cum. I always found it funny whenever one of us would cum without warning. He swallows it after a few gulps, which is adorable. He wipes his lips and kisses me immediately after standing up. No warning, his dick is in me. I moan loudly. I forgot how good it felt. He doesn't let me adjust, he just goes. It hurts like hell.

"J-John.. ahh- st-stop!" I demand.

He doesn't

"Pl-please ah- stop!" He keeps going.

He's raping me.

This is rape.

I told him no.

He keeps going.

"John- ahhh- please!" His lips are still on mine. I try to push him away, but he doesn't budge.

His dick thrusts inside of me and he moans.

"John! Th-this is r-rape!" I yell a bit louder.

He keeps going.

He doesn't stop.

 He cums inside me and decides to stop.

My eyes are wide open and he just leaves. He walks out of the shower. I turn the water off and quickly pull on clothes from our room. He's gone. I look outside and see his car driving away.

This guy.

(a/n sequal is up. it's called Love {Lams vs Jamilton})