Chap. 14

John's POV

His face was bright red. "Alex?" 

"S-sorry. I was just thinking." I nod, respecting his boundaries.

I sit back on my bed, lining the picture of the sisters, Laf, Herc, and I hugging. I added Alex sitting on the floor, crying, while a turtle is clamped onto his finger.

Once I finished, it was 10 PM.

"Alex."

"John."

"It's Friday night, 10 PM. Let's do something."

"John, it's Friday night, 10 PM. Let's sleep."

I roll my eyes, "Alex. Get your ass out of bed. We are going to the diner across the street."

"Do they have good coffee?"

"Yes." I lied, I just really wanted to talk to him about, well, everything.

"I'm in!" He replies quickly. He gets up, stripping out of the sweats and t-shirt. Wait.

"Alex, are those my fucking boxers?" I yell, laughing.

His face turns red, "What the hell did you expect? I mean- I had nothing when I got here!" He retorts.

Alex slowly strips out of my boxers. "You want them back?" He smirks, pulling me against him. "I bet I look better without them on anyways." He whispers into my ear, slowly nibbling on the lobe.

John, stop.

"Chill out, Alex, I don't care- that's a lie. I do, but frankly, I'm too tired to fight with you." I slow my laughter, also stripping into my boxers.

We both going back and forth from dresser to closet. "What the hell should we wear?"

"Nothing... you look better that way." He winks, biting his lower lip.

Stop, John.

"I dunno, John, you're the one who wanted to go out."

"Fair." I grab a white t-shirt and throw it to Alex, followed by his black ripped jeans I bought him a while ago. I also grab the leather jacket, putting it on. "Do I look badass, Alex?" I ask, jokingly.

"Besides the fact that you're in boxers with turtles on them, yes." He smirks, looking down at my boxers. 

"Maybe they should come off..." He whispers, just loud enough for me to hear.

John- you fucking idiot- he will never like you like that...

I sigh, taking the jacket and go to throw it to him, but he just tosses it back. "Honestly, John, you look hot in it." He goes and grabs my navy green bomber jacket. He throws on the outfit.

He called me hot. 

Hot as Hell Hamilton.

He called me hot.

I blush, but cover it up while throwing on a light green baseball tee. I put on my black jeans and Vans. I slip into the leather jacket and look into the full-length mirror. Alex comes behind me, putting his elbow on my shoulder. We were roughly the same height and would fight over who was taller. It was him, by two inches. But I wouldn't admit that.

He looked hot- like really hot- in my bomber.

"The bomber jacket suits you." I say quietly.

He smiles and flicks the side of my head.

Rolling my eyes, I run downstairs and wait outside.

Alex runs after me, and I grab his wrist, pulling him to the diner.

"Johnny, eager, aren't ya..." Alex says, pulling my hips against his. He grinds slowly agains-

John, stop. Stop, stop stopstopstop.

-

After a few minutes, we arrive at the diner. I let go of Alex and walk to my favorite spot- the booths. I sit in the one I always go to. It's in the middle and has a huge ass window. There were only a few people here, since it was nearing 11 PM.

We sit down across from each other. I go to grab my phone and wallet to put on the table as I usually do.

My face goes red. "Alex."

"Hm?"

"I- forgot my wallet."

Alex laughs out loud, but quietly. "Go get it, dumb nut."

I chuckle, leaving him at the diner. I run home to retrieve my wallet.

Alex's POV

I wait for John to return, so I grab my phone and start scrolling through twitter.

He rushes in, sitting next to me. He puts his hand on my thigh, his eyes sparkle as he looks at me. I pull him onto my lap, he straddles me. He kisses my jaw, sucking on my skin.

"Heyyyyy." I hear someone whisper seductively, interrupting my thoughts. I look up and see Jefferson's girlfriend- Martha Wayles. This was his most recent girl, just got together this month.

"Hello?" I reply. She bites her lip, sliding next to me.

I slide over as much as I can, but just as fast, she grabs my faces and kisses me. Thomas Jefferson was watching. He ran over to the booth, "Hammy- Hamilton! What the hell are you doing to my girl," fury danced in his eyes.

I push her off of me and she cries. "Tommy- he... he kissed me!" She wails, or should I say... wayles... not the time, Alex.

"Tom, you won't believe me because you already hate me, but I honestly did not lay a finger on her." I plead.

Jefferson rolls his eyes and pulls Martha out of the booth. I hear the bell jingle a the door, and I see John. He looks frightened. I raise an eyebrow, confused- then I realize.

Thomas' hand was winding back, ready to throw a punch. John runs as fast as he can, but it's too late. I hear cracking, taste blood, feel pain.

I see darkness.