Chap. 19

TW: smut

Peggy's POV

"GUYS" I yell, my sisters run in.

I shove them my phone and they read the messages. We all run downstairs to the car an get in.

"He's at school. Gas it."

Angie flies past any signs to stop.

We get to the school within 10 minutes. I run to where John is, and I look up.

I shouldn't have looked up.

Alex's POV

I see Peggy holding an unconscious John in her lap. Her mouth drops when she sees Jefferson and I in the middle of a heated make-out session.

I secretly pretending it was J- nope.

Straight.

Jefferson's POV

I was in the middle of sucking Hamilton's face when we get interrupted by the Schuyler sisters.

Lee and Mads left a bit ago, Hamilton and I making out soon after. His tongue was still in my mouth when he looks over to Peggy holding Laurens.

The other two run to see soon after.

I shrug, pulling Hamilton back onto my lips. He stops kissing back. He forces himself off of me and rushes to John's aid. Are you fucking kidding me.

I never liked Hamilton, but I never did it with a guy. Madison refuses until he knows for a fact that I'm at least bi, but Hamilton was in love with me.

Alex's POV

Peggy pushes me away from John. The other sisters lift him up- Eliza getting his legs and Angie getting his arms. Peggy is there to make sure I don't get any closer.

I sigh, knowing my consequences. I was doing this for John.

Anything for John.

Jefferson's POV

I grab Alex's arm and pull him into my Lambo. I get in the front seat.

-

We drive to my house, my hand on his thigh the entire ride.

Mom and dad were out as usual, so I lead Alex to my room. I take my jacket off, then pulling my shirt off swiftly. I strut up to him, unzipping his leather jacket. He was honestly hot.

I pull the jacket off of him, then his shirt. I unbuckle his jeans and he lets them slide to his ankles, stepping out. He was in just plain grey boxers. I threw off my pants as well, revealing my booty-short underwear. His face gets red, raising an eyebrow. I push him onto my bed and I straddle him. He grabs my ass, squeezing it softly.

I lay down on top of him, continuing our heated make-out session. I force my tongue down his throat and he gags slights, but begins sucking it. I take my hand and palm him through his boxers.

Alex's POV

John's boxers.

Jefferson's POV

I feel his boner growing the more I stroke him. I start grinding, our lips still connected.

I put my fingers in his waistband, teasing him. I slowly force his boxers off and throw them to the floor. I sit up, breaking the kiss. Decent size; probably bigger than average. I take my finger and drag it from the bottom to the tip, he gives a soft moan. I put my hand around his cock, slowly pumping it. He moans a bit louder.

"F-faster, please." He begs.

I like it when they beg.

I pump it faster, his boner growing to its full length. I smirk as he sits up. He gives me messy kisses down my jaw, onto my collar bone. He leaves hickeys all over my shoulders. I moan once he finds my sweet spot, so he continues to suck on it. I push him back down and he takes off my underwear. My dick was slightly bigger, by at most an inch.

"Suck me."

"O-okay, Tom."

He sits up and pins me down, causing my erection to grow. He smirks, leaving soft kisses and hickeys down my torso to my shaft. He licks lightly around my cock, teasing me. His eyes lock with mine.

"Don't tease daddy, now." I whisper.

He nods, wrapping his lips around my tip. He sucks lightly on the tip, then he pushes farther, his mouth around my entire length. I moan in pleasure, bucking my hips into him. He sucks faster, bobbing his head. "F-faster, Al-Alex~" I moan, and he obliges.

His sucking get faster and more aggressive until he makes me cum inside of his mouth. He swallows it easily.

I sit up, forcing him on my lap.

"I wanna see you in pain... no prepping needed." I say, lining my cock up with his hole.

He puts his his head on my should as my dick slowly slides into him. He squeals in pain.

I let him get adjusted, and then I pull most of my dick out. He stops squealing, signalling me to start.

I start slow and he gives me soft moans. "J-Thomas... faster, please~" I nod, grabbing his hips. I thrust in and out, making him bounce on my lap.

"O-oh J- Thomas~" He moans, I smile, going harder.

The bed screeches below us.

Alex suddenly squeals- "uh-- AH, J-TOM! RIGHT THERE~!" I hit his prostate over and over, him moaning louder with every touch.

"I-I'm gon-gonna cum~!" Alex warns before letting his warm, sticky seed burst onto our chests.
(A/n this is the first time i ever wrote smut and i honestly did it as a joke and i was cringing the entire time hhh)

I moan one last time before releasing inside of him. My cum overflows out of his hole, making it trail down his thighs.

He lays down, panting.

I lay beside him, panting harder.

"I'm straight." I say, rolling onto my side.

Alex's POV

I'm straight.

Yeah right.

I only did this for John. This was the worse feeling I ever had, his dick inside of me.

Just thinking about it makes me cringe.

I walk into Thomas' bathroom and grab a cloth. I quickly wipe off the cum on my stomach, dick, and legs.

I'm straight, so it's not like it matters.

It doesn't count.

I hope John's not mad.

Why do I care? He's not my boyfriend.

I walk back into Thomas' room. He's passed out. I slip on John's boxers, my jeans, shirt, and jacket. I grab my phone.

Alex: Peggy, how's John?

Peggy: He's fine. Go fuck yourself.

Alex: is he like okay okay? like hes at home watching tv okay?

Peggy: Angie just dropped him off. He's fine. Don't talk to us ever again.

Fine.

Alex: John, can you pick me up?

John: no.

Alex: please?

John: I waited five minutes. Thomas told me not to bother waiting any longer. I go to see what he means and there you are, making out with him. you said you were straight, you said you would be there for me. you lied.

Alex: John, I can explain everything. please?

John: Im coming. give me 5 minutes. Im not leaving his house with you unless you explain everything, dickhead.