Chap. 1

A/N 

"-" time skip

i dont think there are any triggers tbh, unless cursing is a trigger but im not doing warning for that so :) enjoy

Third Person POV

John Laurens was in his home, as per usual. His mother wasn't home, and his father was drunk, slurring names and curses towards his 5 children. 

"Da-Father! Shut the frick up!" John shouts, his face getting red as he sees his little sister being targeted at most of the name-calling.

"Jacky, don't you fucking dare make me come up there, again." Henry, John's father, says threateningly, exaggerating the words 'fucking' and 'again'.

John's mom left, not knowing the consequences her children face when she's gone.

John hops into his bed, the pale teal color of his sheets and blankets clashing, yet matching perfectly to the pale green pillow cases. His black bed frame made these colors pop, showing the color through his room instead of on himself- he prefers not to draw attention, unlike his friends.

His friends.

Peggy, his closest friend. The only one who knows he's gay. She's pan, more on the gal side, however. They get along great. Her personality is bubbly, matching the constant smile she wears on her medium complexion. Her brown eyes go well with her lighter brown hair. She's the youngest Schuyler, the "forgotten" one, but everyone knows and loves her, she just prefers to hang with the 'nerds'. She was about 5'1

Eliza, John's ex. He loves her, but they both now realize it was only platonic. Especially the gay ass John is. Eliza is fierce- strong. She doesn't show it often, only when it need to be. Her soft side is the one usually out, but once her friends are getting hurt, watch your back. Eliza has dark hair, contradicting her pale skin. Her eyes were also light brown, but they sometimes managed to change lighter or darker depending on her overall mood. She's easy to read this way. She's the middle Schuyler, yet the most popular. Eliza was nearly 5'5

The last Schuyler, Angelica. She has the darkest skin of the trio, and the darkest brown hair. Her eyes were the same as Peggy's, but held more ferocity than the others. She can easily beat anyone into a pulp, despite her thin body. She is the tallest of the girls, standing 5'7, and the oldest. The three are each one year apart. Angie is similar to Eliza- she is often soft, but can scar anyone who tries to do anything to hurt her, her family, or her friends. She is 16, making Eliza 15, and Peggy close to 14.

Finally, John's only other two friends- Herc and Laf. Hercules Mulligan and Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de Lafayette. Everyone calls him Lafayette. Herc and Laf have been best friends since they were 8, 3rd grade. Laf is French, and was a foreign-exchange student until he actually stayed in the states, his mother accompanying him. He was always super tall and thin, standing 6' as a 15 year old. His hair was usually tied up into a curly bun on the top of his head, dark brown. His skin is a medium tan kind of color. Hercules, on the other hand, was pretty damn short compared to Laf. He was roughly 5'7" and his skin was dark. His hair was a bit longer than buzzed, with a small pattern that wasn't very noticeable shaved into his hair. He was super buff, scary, even, almost 16. But he had a super soft heart. Laf, however, was a seducing Frenchman who could bitch-slap people and have them flying to a wall. He was strong, to say the least. He was also super soft once you know him. 

John himself was a 5'6" 16 year old. His hair was a loose kind of curly, a medium brown, more on the light side. His eyes were a gorgeous green, gold swirled into them. His face was speckled with freckles. He was insecure, but honestly was super fit. He was thin, but not unhealthily. He had pretty rock-hard abs, along with less-rock-hard biceps and triceps. He worked out to either get out of his house, or just to get his mind off of things. His therapy.

John's POV

I lay on my bed, and grab my sketchbook. School start in three days. Then I get to see my squad. And my enemies.

My enemies

The main 3 were names I couldn't say without gagging- Thomas Jefferson, Charles Lee, and Alexander Hamilton.

Thomas J- Hot as fuck, kind of looks like Laf, considering they're cousins. He's like 6'2", adding to the 'Hot as fuck' description. He has the same features as Laf, but he often wears over-the-top, annoying ass colors. Magenta, pink, blue, everything. 

Charles Lee- Actually ugly. I don't lie. He has shaggy hair and is VERY pale. He often wears saggy clothes, he's just not cute. He is a wimp, too.

Alexander H- Hot as hell. Baddass. Bitch. I have so many words to describe this asshole. His hair was dark brown, basically black. It was shoulder length, like mine. His was wavy, and his eyes were dark brown, intriguing to be honest. He was the most attractive of his clan. Thomas was the leader, Madison was his right hand man, and Alexander was like the left hand man- his third. Alexander always wore this leather jacket, random T-shirts, ripped jeans, and Converse. Hot. As. Hell.

Can't wait to see those little shits soon. I grab my paint brushes, all stained with pink, blue, and green. I grab my palette and put little bits of my watercolor paints, adding the water, and painting my sketches of my friends and I. With a turtle, of course.