Chap. 13

TW// from here on out there will be smut/implies smut

Alexander's POV

I happen to walk in on John stripping down to his boxers. His body was so... ugh.

His abs were defined, his arm muscles bulging out, and his legs also had a lot of muscle.

I roll my eyes once he scolds me. I walk in, close the door, and sit on my mattress. I got on my phone as he changed, my eyes glancing up every now and then.

I'm not gay though, so it was okay.

"Alexander Hamilton. We have rules. My room, my rules." He starts. I roll my eyes again. "Don't come into my room unless the door is open. I could've been butt-naked-"

I cut him off, "Hah, I wouldn't mind."

He groans, continuing his stupid lecture, "Anyways, that's rule one. Number two, don't go through my stuff unless I say so. My sketchbook, laptop, and basically everything except my dresser and closet is off-limits. Number three, don't be a dick. You should be fucking glad I even gave you a place to stay, considering how you treated- no, treat me. I just can't fucking stand you sometimes, Hamilton."

I look up from my phone and see him getting so worked up and angry that his eyes were getting glossy. His face was bright red. I don't care.

I don't care.

It's only Laurens. He is just a cry-baby. That's all.

I don't like him. I only came to him because TJ wouldn't.

I texted my enemy because my best friend ignored me.

I sigh. I get up and walk over to his drawers, opening the one labeled 'sleep' with a sticker.

I grab a random t-shirt and sweatpants. I walk into the bathroom beginning to shower when I realize that I forgot a fucking towel. The water was already on. I grab my phone from the counter next to the shower.

Alex: laurens i forgot a towel.

Laurens: i know. sucks 4 u

Alex: i hear you laughing from your room

Laurens: oh no what ever shall i do

Alex: get me a damn towel?

Laurens: thats not very gentleman-ly

Alex: can u please get me a towel.

Laurens: fine.

A few minutes later, I hear the door open.

"I got your fucking towel, dipshit." Laurens states, a hint of humor in his voice.

"Thanks." I reply quickly.

I hear the shower curtain open and feel a rush of freezing water go down my body.

"Fuck you!" I shout loudly, him laughing and gasping for air. I grab the curtain and shut it quickly.

"You're welcome." I can practically hear the smirk on his dumb face.

This damn guy.

-

After ten minutes, I hear a few knocks.

"Get the fuck out, Hamiltonnnnn!" Laurens shouts from outside.

"Nah, it feels nice." I reply with a bitchy tone.

"HAMILTON." Laurens yells louder.

"Uh oh, it's getting cold. Guess I used the warm water." I reply, waiting for his response.