Chap. 24

tw// smoot ur welcome its not jefferson

Alex's POV

I didn't want to go out to my birthday. I didn't want any fancy gifts. I didn't want a party. I wanted John.

And that's what I got. It's 11 PM and we're both awake on the bed, cuddling.

He pulls my hair. Damn him.

I hold back everything. He pulls it harder. I can't help but moan!

He laughs softly, which turns me on even more.

My back arches with every touch, soft moans escaping my lips.

"That's hot..." John whispers quietly. I don't think he meant for me to hear it, but it was cute.

My dick also thinks that.

He's on my side and the blankets are over us, so he doesn't notice.

He tugs on my hair and my moans get louder. He doesn't laugh.

I go to pull the blankets off, but he stops me, "Don't" he whispers.

"Whyyyy?"

"I- uhm..."

He's in the same boat as me.

I yank the blankets off of him and see his bulge. I snicker and touch his thigh, causing him to bite his lip.

Hot.

"L-Lex... I-I think I'm ready." He says quietly.

"Are you sure, John?" 

He nods softly.

"Top or bottom?" I ask genuinely.

He looks at me, shocked.

Personally, I'm a switch. I will gladly give or receive a bj.

"Do you want to suck dick or get sucked?" I don't crack a smile, but inside I was dying.

He shrugs as his face gets red.

"Do you want me to fuck you, John? Or do you wanna fuck me?" I ask, still keeping a straight face. Mentally, I was gasping for air as I cry from laughter.

He shakes his head and his face turns a deeper red.

I lift him on my lap and he straddles me.

Top.

He pins me down, blushing furiously. His hair is in his usually pony-tail, so I slide the hairband out. His curls fall onto his face.

It's really hot.

My dick gets even more excited... and painful.

John grabs the hem of my shirt and slips it off of me.

His face goes back to a normal color and he smirks. He kisses my jaw, but it was different that how he usually does it. It was rougher- like he needed me.

I moan at his touch. He goes down to my neck, sucking aggressively on my skin. He leaves hickeys down my entire torso until he gets to my hips.

"You sure you wanna do this, John?" He bites his lip and shakes his head.

I nod and sit up, my boner painfully pressing against my- John's- boxers. He gives me a soft kiss and pulls me on top of him. "P-Please?" He whines.

Bottom? Switch?

"Sh, Johnny, you don't have to beg. You want me to do this for you?" He nods eagerly, hunger and lust in his eyes.

I plant soft kisses on his face. I strip his shirt of and trail kisses down to his neck and give what I received; hickeys.