Chap. 22

John's POV

We sit in the shower for a few moments before he inevitably kisses me.

"Johnny, do you know what tomorrow is?" He asks, pulling away. He hands are on my waist and mine are on his neck.

"Yes, Lex. It's you're birthday." I reply, kissing him again. My lips are still brushed against his, "What do you want?"

"You, John." He whispers, turning red. He says it softly, romantically. He kisses me again.

"Seriously, Lex. What do you want?" I ask, annoyed.

"You. I just want you. I want kisses and cuddles and hugs and just you." He replies quickly. His eyes get glossy and he kisses me roughly.

I giggle against his lips, pulling him tighter.

"I love you, Lex." I whisper.

"I love you more, Johnny." He whispers back.

"We have to get out."

"No."

"Yes."

"Johnny no."

"Johnny yes." I say before I turn the hot water off and jumping out, leaving him in freezing water. He quickly steps out and turns the water off completely. I place a finger innocently on his nipple, "Cold?" I tease.

"Shut the fuck up, John." He laughs, swatting my hand away.

We quickly dry off, letting the towels fall to the floor.  

I start to put my boxers on, bending over.

"Alex, get your hand off my ass." I chuckle.

"Nope!" He replies. I can hear his smile.

I shake my head, pulling my boxers up.

"You need to move your hand. I have to get dressed." I state.

"Nope." He chuckles, squeezing my ass.

I grab his hand off of me and put it on my shoulder. He turns so he's in front of me while I pull my boxers up all the way. He moves his hand so it's on the side of my head. He strokes my cheek with his hand. I duck down so I can escape his grip while throwing a shirt on. He's still naked.

"Alex, put pants on, please." I roll my eyes.

"No, I don't feel like it."

"Alex." I reply impatiently.

He sighs, handing me the boxers. I raise an eyebrow. "I don't feel like it. You do it." His eyelids grow heavy.

I roll my eyes, making him step into the boxers.

"All the way, Johnny." He smirks.

"You're disgusting, Alex." I pull them up half-way, not wanting to see his dick.

"Almost there~" He teases. I close my eyes and pull them up quickly, letting them ride up.

I open my eyes knowingly and he has a scowl on his face mixed with discomfort.

"That's what ya get, Lex." I say while putting my sweats on.

He adjusts my boxers and finishes getting dressed.

I hug him once we're clothed and I pull his hair, expecting him to yelp in pain.

He moans.

I look at him, shocked.

Alex's POV

My hair pulling kink. Damnit.

After letting out the soft moan, he looks me dead in the eyes, his mouth open, "I-is that like- a kink or something?" He asks.

I looks down, blushing. I nod my head.

I manage to see him roll his eyes and he pulls me into his room. At the point, he would usually start scolding my 'sexual behavior.' He's like a dad I swear to God.

He shuts the door and hugs me again. I raise an eyebrow and hesitantly hug him back. He pulls my hair which causes me to bite my lip. He giggles softly and does it again. I let a soft moan out and feel my dick get warm.

Shit.

It raises slightly, but I try to hold it back.

John removes his arms from around my ribs and wraps them around my neck. I get a better grasp on his waist and close my eyes.

This is hot.

He's hot.

He tangles his fingers in my hair and pulls.

This does it.

A decently loud moan escapes my mouth, quiet enough to not travel outside the room. My dick forces itself up against John's thigh.

My face turns crimson, my eyes still shut.

"Alex is hornyyyy~" He teases.

I open my eyes and glare at him, "It's your fault!"

"I know." He smirks, tugging at my hair.

"J-John... s-stop." I manage to say.

He quickly stops, "I didn't realize I could get you so turned on..." He whispers seductively.

He didn't try to sound hot.

But he did. His voice was tired and raspy, his accent slipping slightly.

My boner got more painful the longer we hugged. He noticed.

"Alex, you're hard." He states.

"No shit, John."

He hugs me tighter.

"I would help with your problem, but one, I'm a virgin, and two, I'm sleepy."

I laugh and pick him up, his legs wrapped around my waist. I sit his bed and he's on my lap. He positions himself so he's not directly on my dick. He cuddles into my chest. It would be adorable if my dick wasn't in pain.

"You gonna jerk off now?" He asks sleepily.

What the fuck do I say to that?

"I have a picture of me on my dresser if you need." He pokes my sides and laugh.

"John, what the fuck."

"It's nothing to be ashamed of..." He says before he slips into a steady breathing pattern, letting soft snores out every once in a while. He's adorable. 

I now have two problems.

My dick causes both.

I can't jerk off in John's home, and I already changed for the night.

John is cuddling me. It's like a dog- if a dog is laying on you, it's against dog-law to get up. Getting up is against John-law.

So I lay down, rubbing circles on John's back, while I'm in some serious pain.