Chap. 25

(a/n i kept saying its ending but now that it is it makes me sad? even though i finished it like a week or two ago. like this is crazy. second to last part. the last part will make you all hate me. but shhhhhhhhhhhhhh...)

t/w mention of rape

John's POV

I wake up in Alex's arms. But he's already awake this time.

"How do ya feel, baby?" He asks, playing Trivia Crack.

"What do you mean?"

"Sit up." He demands.

I put my hands down to help me sit up, but a sharp pain is felt on my ass.

"Ow- shit!"

"There it is." He smirks, still on his phone.

"You penetrated my ass and that's all you have to say?"

"Yep!"

I sigh, grabbing my phone.

I log into my Instagram and see a follow request-

"Alex! You made an Instagrammmm!" I say in a sing-song voice.

He chuckles and nods.

I accept the request and follow him. I hear his phone ding, but he's still on Trivia Crack.

"ALEX. ACCEPT MY REQUEST" I demand, pretending to be mad.

"Fine. Just because you're adorable."

I go to his account and see his picture is of me cuddling into his chest sleeping, my hair streaming down my face from a loose pony-tail. We're both shirtless and look happy. I screenshot it.

The caption is-

'Mine.'

I blush, going onto Twitter to try to escape it. But it's also on Twitter.

I sigh, and manage to sit on top of and straddle him through the pain.

He puts his phone down and looks at me.

"Yes, baby?"

"I love you."

"I know."

"Dick."

"You are what you eat." He shrugs and grabs his phone. I sister snatch his phone and put it on my side of the bed. 

"Yes?"

"Say it back!" I pout.

"It back." He smirks.

"Or else, Alex."

"Or else what, Johnny?"

"Just say it!"

"Nope."

"Fine!"

I grab his nose and hold it shut, making him breath out of his mouth. I suffocate him with a kiss and slide my tongue into his mouth.

He grabs my hair and lightly pulls my head back by the pony-tail.

"Jesus Christ, Johnny. I love you!" He shouts while laughing.

I lay down and get next to his ear, "Do you mean it?" letting my accent slip. That's one of his turn ons.

He blushes and nods quickly. I take this as an opportunity to lightly nibble on his ear lobe, causing his breathing to hitch.

I sit up and draw patterns on his chest. I suddenly feel his hands on my ass.

"Lexi, why are your hands on my ass?"

"Because you're naked and your ass looked cold."
(a/n again havent read this in maybe a week or two. i wrote it at 4 am and havent read it since. all i gotta say is alex, you smooth motherfucker)

I gasp and realize that we never got dressed yesterday.

I try to cover up my dick, but Alex grabs my hands. "One, nothing I've never seen. Two, it's a good view."

I blush and sigh. I lean down and kiss his nose. He pretends to gag, so I pull his hair. Two can play at that game.

"John. No."

"John. Yes." I smirk, doing it again. His face flushes red and he shivers.

I get close to his ear again, "Not helping you get rid of this one, Lexi."

I get off of him and lay down on my side. "Night Lex!"

"Johnny, how dare you." He scoffs, grabbing my ass again.

That's one of my turn ons.

He knows that.

"Lexi, my ass still hurts. I'm not doing that." I whisper.

"Fine, baby. I'm ordering pizza-"

I sit up quickly.

"-if you give me a bj."

I lay down and laugh. "Guess I'm starving today." 

"I mean, I can fill y-"

"Alex, shut the fuck up before I pull your hair until you're moaning and bald." I say calmly.

"Shit, Johnny." He whispers into my ear, sucking on my lobe.

"Alex. Stop being a horny cunt for one minute. I'm gonna shower."

"Do I have to carry you?"

"Yeah."

"Deal."

In one motion, he slips my into his arms and carries me into one of those big-ass tubs with shower heads on the ceiling.

He sits me on his lap so his chest is against my back.

"Alex, stop getting hard. I just wanted one day where I could relax and cuddle."

He sighs and turns on the water. We just sit under the water and cuddle. His boner goes down and it's just nice.

"Alex?"

"Yeah, John?"

"Do you love me?"

"Baby, like I said yesterday, I never loved anyone as much as I love you."

"Are you mad at me for making you wait w-with sex?" I stutter slightly.

"No! Of course not, baby," he pulls me closer to his chest, "I wanted to make sure you were ready b-because..."

"Lex?"

"I was raped. When I was put into the foster system, my first foster dad raped me." He said between shaky breathes. I turn around so I'm facing him. A tear falls down his cheek. I quickly put my hand on his head and wipe it away, like in those cliche movies. I pull him into a soft kiss. He kisses back and hugs me close. This is all I ever want in life.