Chapter 24 (continued)

This was supposed to be apart of chapter 24 but it got deleted.

Damon drove us to a restaurant owned by a family in the pack. It looked like a hole in the wall restaurant until we walked inside. The lighting was dim as romantic music softly played.

Damon grabbed my hand as we stood waiting for the host. A middle aged woman walked up to us and smiled.

"Alpha. Luna." She nodded respectfully. "Your table is ready."

Damon nodded and she lead us to a candle lit table.

"Travis will be out shortly. Have a nice night." She said and walked alway.

"This place is beautiful." I said smiling at Damon.

"Anything for you love." Damon smiled grabbing my hand and kissing my knuckles lightly.

Moments later Travis came up to the table with a open note pad and a bottle.

"Alpha. Luna." He bowed before showing us the bottle. "The finest champagne for the lovely couple tonight."

"Thank you." I smiled as he poured our glasses.

"Will you be having the special tonight?" Travis asked Damon more than me.

"Yes. Thank you." Damon said and smiled at me.

Travis nodded and left us.

"So what's the special?" I asked placing my chin on my hand.

"The families famous Baked Ziti with garlic breadsticks. For dessert, chocolate cake." He smiled.

"Sounds wonderful." I grinned and took a sip of champagne before Travis came back with our food and a basket of breadsticks.

"If you need anything else just call for me." Travis said and nodded towards Damon.

"Thank you Travis." I said before he left.

I reached over to grab a breadstick when Damon's face flashed nervousness.

"Why are you so nervous?" I laughed and grabbed a breadstick.

"I'm not nervous. I... Uh... Okay I'm nervous." He admitted as his eyes shifted from mine to the breadstick between my fingers.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked down. My jaw dropped as I held a hand to my mouth. On one end of the breadstick was a diamond ring. But not just any diamond ring. An engagement ring.

I looked up to see Damon on one knee in front of me. He took the ring in between his fingers that were visibly shaking. I've never seen him so nervous. By this time everyone was looking ing our direction.

"Rebecca Taylor. I just want to start off by saying that I fell in love with you the moment I laid my eyes on you. And as I spent more time with you, I found myself becoming totally infatuated with you. Not a moment went by in my day that I didn't think about you. While I'm at work I find myself daydreaming that we get married and have pups and are happy for the rest of our lives. You mean more to me than the air that circulates through my lungs. I would die without you. So I guess what I'm trying to say is... I love you Becky Taylor. With all of my heart. And it would be an honor to have you as my wife. So... Will you mar-"

"Alpha! We are under attack!" Tyler yelled as he burst through the doors of the restaurant.

So. What do ya think?

Is it good?

Did you like it?

Comment what you thought.

QUESTIONS OF THE CHAPTER:

1) how are you guys? What's new in your lives? What is something you are dying to tell someone?

2) Do you guys have pets? If so what are they and what are their names?

Hope you liked the update.

If you've read this far, comment pineapples. :P

Love ya beauties!

See you soon!

-Kim💙