Chapter 12

James' POV

I waited until Damon left to go to her door. Deciding to ring the doorbell, I waited for someone to answer. Seconds later Becky opened the door.

Before she could say anything I grabbed her wrist and pulled her outside slapping my hand to her mouth.

Muffled screams erupted from her parted lips as I dragged her to the trunk of my car.

"Shh. Becky. Baby. You're okay now. You'll be alright." I whispered into her ear as I pet her perfect brown hair. "Why don't you just take a little nap?"

And with that I hit her over the head, knocking her out. I placed her gently in my trunk and shut it. Once I had gotten into the drivers seat Becky's mom ran out and started yelling as I drove away as fast as I could.

Once Becky's mom was out of sight I pulled out my phone.

"I got her. I'm on my way." I muttered into the phone and hung up.

Damon's POV

I quickly got home to get ready for my bowling date with Becky. The moment I stepped through my front door my phone started to ring.

"Hello?"

"Damon! Damon! Oh thank god! Please! You need to come back! Hurry!" Becky's mom cried through the phone.

"Slow down. What happened?"

"H-h-he took her!" She heavily bawled.

"What!?" I roared. "Who? What do you mean took her?"

"I think it was that James you were talking about. And-and he kidnapped Becky!"

"I'll be there in 5 minutes." I said and hung up running back to my car.

He won't get away with this. If he puts a hand on my Becky I'll rip his head off.

So... Did you like the double update?

I know it's pretty short but I'll update again soon. I'm going to the beach with my cousins tomorrow so I'll be busy for a few days so I'm sorry if you don't get an update.

Please vote and comment! I love reading the comments!

Love you guys and I'll see you again in a few days!

-Kim💙