Chapter 15

Damon's POV

I met the guys and they found her sent so I sent them to get the other pack members. For some reason I had a tingling feeling in my stomach as I walked back to my car. I got in and started the car.

'We will find her.' Colby, my wolf, said.

'I know. But I'm just worried for her dude.'

'I know. We both are. Fern and Becky are in danger and I am really wanting to rip off some heads.' He growled.

'Me too.'

'Just imagine James hurting her and touching our Becky.' Colby growled which made bad images of James and Becky.

'Dude. Shut up.'

'And he'll be able to do whatever he wants because we can't find her yet.'

'Shut up!' I snapped and cut the connection.

That whole time I was driving. The road was unfamiliar. Then I knew where I was.

James' territory.

Becky's POV

Amber and I made a foolproof plan. She talked to some of the other pack members that she knew would help.

Our plan is that she will ask to go 'shopping' and when James approves she will leave and her friends, Toby and Marley will come and get me. And we will go for a 'walk' and meet Amber in the woods while her other friend, Bonnie will keep watch.

Then we will all get away and go to the closest pack's territory and get help from there.

Amber left an hour ago to talk to James. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I quickly ran and pulled the door open to see Toby and Marley.

"Are you ready?" Marley asked and grabbed my hand and squeezed it reassuringly.

"Yes." I nodded and we headed down the hall towards the back door.

"Hey! You! Where do you think you're going?" Some called after us just before we reached the door.

"The prisoner wants to go for a walk. We will keep an eye on her so she doesn't run." Toby said gripping my arm softly.

"Alright but be back in thirty minutes or I will send out the hunters." The guard said and turned down a hallway.

"That was close." I whispered as we walked out the door making our way to the tree line as quickly as possible.

"Bonnie." Marley called quietly as we swerved through the trees. "Bonnie!"

"What?" Bonnie snapped as she stepped out from behind a tree.

"Is it all clear?" Toby asked.

"Yeah. All clear but we have to move quickly." She said to Toby and smiled at me. "We'll get you home."

"Thank you guys." I whispered and we made our way towards the trail that we would meet Amber at.

"Stop." Marley suddenly whispered.

"What is it?" I asked worriedly.

"Do you hear that?" She said and looked over at Bonnie and Toby.

"Shit." Toby groaned and turned to Bonnie. "We have to go. Now."

"What? What is it?" I whispered.

"The pack cars." Marley said and grabbed my hand and started running through the trees.

As we ran the noise got louder and we got closer to Amber.

"We aren't fast enough. They'll catch us." Bonnie said gasping for air.

"We have to turn." Marley said and we all nodded. Everyone went behind trees and quickly shifted and grabbed our clothes.

We quickly ran to Amber who was already turned. She nodded her head towards the road and we all followed her quickly.

Once we reached the edge of the woods we all shifted back and ran down the road.

I abruptly stopped when I started to feel a weird tingling in my stomach.

"What? Why did you stop?" Amber asked and grabbed my arm to pull me forward.

"He's here." I whispered and looked down the road in the direction we were headed. Head lights quickly came into view. As the vehicle got closer the tingling spread and got stronger.

"Who's here? Who's coming?" Marley asked as she shook my arm.

"Damon." I whispered as the car stopped and there he was.

"Is that the alpha Damon Richards?" Toby whispered to Bonnie as I ran into his arms.

"Um... Yeah. It is." She whispered back.

After that I didn't care what they were talking about. I just let it all out. Tears started to run down my face.

"Oh my god. Damon." I whispered breathlessly as he pet my hair and held my waist tightly.

"Are you okay? I was so worried. What did he do to you? I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have left you alone at home. I'm gonna kill him for this." He whispered into my hair.

"Um guys sorry to break up the whole sweet reunion thing but their coming." Marley said making me turn around to see cars coming from the other direction.

"Shit." Damon muttered. "Guys get behind me. The rest of my pack is coming."

Everyone moved behind him except for Toby. He stood next to him. Blocking James and his pack from us. James' car was in front of everyone else's as they came to a stop and everyone got out.

"Well well well. Looks like Becky has been a bad girl. I think she needs her punishment now." James laughed evilly as he got closer to us.

"Stay away from her James or I swear to god I will-" Damon started but James cut him off.

"You'll kill me by ripping off my head. We've been through this before." James muttered and stepped so close to Damon they were only inches apart.

I flinched slightly and held my breath.

"And you four." James said turning to Toby, Bonnie, Marley, and Amber. "I was not expecting this from you."

"Maybe you shouldn't judge people first James." Amber growled lowly.

"It isn't right to kidnap a girl and keep her against her will when you are fully aware that she loves her mate." Toby snapped and got in James' face. Toby was taller then James and more built which made James cower a little in intimidation. "Plus little brother. Remember that I gave up the alpha position and you only gained it because I have it up. You never earned it."

What?! Toby is James' older brother? Did not see that coming.

"Whatever." James muttered and took a step back.

"Go home James. And if I see you anywhere near Damon and Becky's territory I will hunt you down and I will not hesitate to kill you." Toby growled.

"Fine." James said. "But first."

Suddenly he pulls out a pistol and aims it at Damon. Before James had time to pull the trigger I moved in front of Damon as quickly as I could. A loud gunshot rings through the air as a sharp pain pierces into my left shoulder.

"No! Becky!" Damon gasped as I let out a cry of agony and fell back into his chest clutching my arm.

"Thats what you get!" James yelled as he ran towards his car. "This is war Richards!"

Hey guys. I know it took a while. Sorry. But I'm home now! Woohoo!!!! Anyway hope you liked the update. It's kinda short I guess. The next chapters will be longer. I hope.

Anyway I kinda had some writers block while I wrote this so it's kinda bad. Haha. Oops.

Anyway hope you liked it. Vote and comment and tell your friends about this book if they like this sort of stuff.

Love ya beauties!

-Kim💙