Chapter 26

Becky's POV

I woke up being tied to a chair in a dark room. I felt dizzy and had a massive headache. I opened my eyes and looked around. Bright lights turned on as I squinted to see.

"Where am I?" I called out to anyone that was listening. "Hello?" I took in my surrounding and saw a video camera facing me.

Moments later the door opened behind me and footsteps walked up behind me. I started to shake when I realized it was Mason.

Mason walked in between me and the camera.

"Oh my dear boy. You won't want to watch this." He laughed before picking something up.

Who was he talking to? Wait? Was he talking to Damon?

He walked behind me. Seconds passed before he did anything. Suddenly he shoved something into my stomach, making me scream in pain. It felt as if my insides would burst out of my body.

"Now. Dear boy. Don't try to stop me from doing what I have to do and your pack will live. Otherwise you and your pack will suffer more than I'm making you suffer now." He laughed evilly. "You won't be able to turn off any of your electronics for the next 48 hours as you watch your mate suffer for what she is. Good night Damon. Sweet dreams."

Mason soon walked over to the table on the side of the room that I just noticed was there. The pain in my stomach made it hard for me to breathe.

He soon walked over with some cords and attached two sticky pads to my temples. I whimpered as tears ran down my face.

"Now this will hurt. A lot." He chuckled and turned on a machine.

Suddenly strong shocks ran trough my body as I screamed and tried to rip the cords off but the rod in my stomachs stopped me from moving.

Suddenly it stopped. I took a big gasp of air and started to sob.

"That's it for now. I'll let you heal so the real fun can start." Mason whispered into my ear before ripping the poll from my abdomen.

Mason quietly left the room. I looked around and saw the camera again.

Mason said he was torturing Damon right? So Damon can probably see and hear me.

"Damon." I said gasping for air as the blood in my system was slowly seeping into my dress as my wound slowly healed. "Baby. If you can hear me... I want you to know I love you so much." I said through tears. "And I will always love you no matter what happens. I know I can't hear you but I want you to promise me not to come for me. I'll be okay. I don't want you to get hurt. If you died or got hurt for trying to save me, I wouldn't forgive myself."

I hope he heard that. Then I looked over at the table.

There were tools and torture devices laid across it. I noticed on the side of the table farthest from me that there was a chain cutter. I imagined getting ahold of them and getting all of these chains off. Suddenly I hear a clinking noise. I look around and towards the door but there was nothing. Then I heard it again. I looked back over at the table and noticed the chain cutters shaking.

What is going on?

Damon's POV

After Mason wished me 'sweet dreams' I left my room. I couldn't watch anymore. I quickly gathered up as many men and women that could fight.

This is full on war.

••(twin dots)

Well. I'm sad to say that the book will be ending in about 3-4 chapters.

I'm debating on making a sequel. But what it would be about would be a surprise at the end of the book. 😏

QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER:

What kind of music do you listen to?

See you soon.

Love ya beauties!

-Kim💙