Chapter 9

Becky's POV

I can't believe Connor won't talk to me. He used to always tell me everything. I went and laid in my bed after mine and Connor's little argument.

Staring at the ceiling, I thought about Damon. Our date. The story about his sister. Everything. No matter how hard I tried that boy always came to my mind.

I looked over to my alarm clock and saw it was 2:08 am. I needed to sleep but I just couldn't. Suddenly I hear something hit my window.

Seconds later another one. They were little pebbles. I crawl out of my bed and walk over to the window. Damon was down below smiling.

"What do you want Damon? It's 2 o clock in the morning!" I whispered.

"I wanted to see you." He grinned.

"And you couldn't wait until school?" I groaned annoyed.

"Nope. Can I come up?" He asked.

"Whatever." I mumbled and backed away from the window.

Damon jumped and grabbed onto the window pane. I quickly grabbed his arm to help him through the quite small window.

"So why did you think it was a good idea to come to my house at 2 in the morning?" I giggled once we sat on my bed.

"What? Am I not aloud to see my girlfriend?" He gasped making me cover my mouth so I wouldn't laugh so loudly.

"No. No you're not." I said seriously once I gained back my composure.

"Well then I'll just leave." He smirked and stood up making his way towards the window.

"Damon." I giggled. He stopped and turned to look at me. "Wait. Don't leave."

He sat back down next to me and I put my head on his shoulder and sighed.

"What's wrong?" I hear Damon whisper.

"What makes you think something is wrong?" I laughed slightly.

"Becky. I'm your mate. I know." He said seriously.

"Yeah. Yeah. Whatever." I groaned. "Me and Connor had an argument when I got home."

"What about?"

"You." I sighed as he stiffened and wiggled around slightly in uncomfortableness.

"What about me?"

"He doesn't like you." I chuckled when he sighed in slight relief.

"Well that's not that bad. At least your dad likes me." He smiled down at me and kissed my forehead.

"He won't like you anymore if he catches you in here." I yawn and snuggle into his chest.

"He won't find me in here." He said and sat up.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm gonna leave before I get you in trouble." He sighed and kissed my forehead. "I'll see you in a few hours. Get some sleep babe."

And with that he crawled back out the window leaving me in my bed. I laid down and closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

Hey guys. Sorry it's a little short but I've got all of this writers block right now. Sorry.

Go check out my other books if you haven't already and don't forget to vote and comment!

I'll be dedicating chapters to the people with the best comments good and bad. Haha.

I'll be updating soon. I've got some ideas but I'm just not quite sure how to put them in words.

Love ya!

OH AND ILL BE AT SEASIDE BEACH ON TUESDAY IF YOU GUYS WANT TO COME AND MEET ME!!!

Just message me if you'll be there.

And I'm also in need of an editor/co-author if anyone is interested please message me and we will go from there.

Anyway. Love ya beautifuls!

-Kim 💙