Chapter 6

Becky's POV

We stopped in a small dirt parking lot in the middle of the woods. Damon got out and ran to my side of the car and opened my door.

"Will you tell me now?" I groaned.

"No." He smirked. "But I want you to put this on." He said pulling a blindfold from him back pocket.

"No! What if I trip?" I argued.

"You won't trip because I'll carry you."he chuckled and went behind me and put the blindfold on me.

"Whatever." I said before he reached under my knees and behind my back to pick me up making me squeal.

"So. This will be about a five or ten minute walk so why don't you tell me about yourself." Damon whispered in my ear.

"What do you want to know?" I asked.

"Anything you want to tell me." He said.

"Well I'm 17, I have an older brother who you've met before, my mom and dad are the alpha and luna of my pack. I'm the head cheerleader and team captain for the girls varsity soccer team. My favorite color is teal. I have a cat named Mr. Fluffykins." I giggled when I heard Damon chuckle.

"Mr. Fluffykins? Really?" He laughed.

"Hey." I whined and hit his chest lightly. "I was 5. Okay? Do you want me to keep talking or not?"

"Yes. I'm sorry love. It's cute. Please continue." He sighed.

"So... Where was I?... Oh. When I was 6 my mom bought me a turtle and I named it Sheldon. I found out I was a werewolf when I was 9. I first transformed when I was 10 and people believe I am extremely special because of it. My wolf's name is Fern. What else do you want to know?" I smiled.

Damon put me back on my feet and walked behind me.

"Let's save the rest for later shall we?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded in response. "You ready?"

"Yeah." I smiled.

Damon pulled off the blindfold and I gasped at the scenery in front of me.

Connor's POV

Tonight I am not going home for more than one reason. One, Becky is probably pissed at me. Two, dad probably found out what I did and is probably pissed too. And three, Mason needs to see me.

I walked down the dark alley to a door and knocked twice. The door opened and Simon, one of Mason's body guards, stood in the doorway.

"Mason isn't too happy with you Connor." He said stepping back letting me in.

"You don't think I know that Simon?" I snapped and he closed the door behind me.

The room was red and gold filled with doors leading to other rooms and couches scattered across the floor. There were empty bottles and red plastic cups of beer strewn around the room. A lamp had fallen off of a table and the bulb broken on the floor. The room looked as if there was a party earlier.

Suddenly a door across the room opened and a tall man I've only seen once before stepped into the room. Maliki Jarvis. Mason's right hand man.

"Connor Taylor. Mason has been waiting for you." He mumbled.

"I know Maliki. Is he in there?" I sighed.

"Yeah. Go on in." He motioned towards the door. Before I opened the door he grabbed my arm. "Connor. Just watch what you say. He's drunk, and angry. Be careful."

Why is he warning me? Whatever. I'll ask him later. I nodded and he let go of my arm. As soon as I walked through the door the smell hit me. It was so strong. I glance around the dark room and see a large bed in the middle and a door on the right. There was movement on the bed.

"Mason." I said.

"Oh my young friend Connor. What have you brought to me?" He slurred.

"Mason you're drunk." I said sternly.

"No I'm not!" Mason roared. He was angry too. I should have listened to Maliki.

"I'm sorry Mason." I whispered and he laid back in the bed. His face hidden from sight the whole time. For the year and a half I've known Mason. I've never really seen his face. He always keeps it hidden.

"Whatever. Now. Tell me did you do what I asked?"

"Not exactly." I answered getting nervous.

"What do you mean 'not exactly'?" He snapped. Uh oh.

"Well I got her to reject Damon but he didn't accept it. Then I heard that they made up. I promise Mason. I will get you what you want." I pleaded.

"Connor Connor Connor. It's been a year and a half. I'm getting tired of waiting. And I'm sure Amber is too." He tsked at me.

"Please. I'll get her to you one way or another. I promise. Just don't hurt Amber." I said as a tear slipped out of my eye.

"Oh I won't make any promises. Let's just say the earlier you bring Rebecca to me, Amber will have less scars added from the last time I let you see her." He said standing to his feet.

"Yes Mason." I sighed.

"You may leave now Connor." He waved me off and I turned toward the door.

A/N

Hey guys. Hope you liked the update. I know it's short but hey. Anyway.

Who's Amber? Why does Mason have her? Why is Connor so worried about her? What is Mason? Put what you think the answers to these questions are.

Well I'm sorry it's been taking a whole for me to update lately. I've got serious writers block and I'm also working on like five other books while I'm working on this one and I'm currently moving into a new house! Woo! A lot of stress lately. So the updates will be slow. Sorry.

Love y'all beautiful people!

-Kim💙