Chapter 11

Becky's POV

I didn't go to school after that. The pack doctor came and fixed me up. He ended up having to te real my nose because it healed crooked. When he did it, I squeezed the life out of Damon's hand.

"Babe. Do you need anything?" Damon asked as he sat next to me on the couch. All day he has been taking care of me. He literally hasn't left my side unless I needed something.

"A glass of water." I smiled.

"Sure thing." He said kissing the top of my head and going into the kitchen.

"He's a true sweetheart." My mom said walking into the room.

"How long were you standing there?" I mumbled.

"So when is your next date?" She asked ignoring my question.

"He hasn't asked me on one yet mom. Now out. He's com ring back." I whispered.

"Fine fine." She said raising her hands in surrender and leaving the room.

Moments later Damon walked in with a glass of water.

"Here you go." He said handing the cup to me. "How about I take you out tonight?"

"Where?" I asked sipping my water.

"Do you like bowling?" He smiled.

"I love it but I suck." I laughed.

"I bet I suck worse." He smiled showing off his dimples.

"You're on." I laughed.

Damon leaned in and kissed my lips softly sending loads of sparks through my body.

"It's a date." He grinned. "I'll be here in an hour."

He stood to his feet and walked out the door.

"Wait. What just happened?" My mom squealed running into the room.

"Ease dropper." I muttered under my breath.

"Hey! I heard that." My mom gasped and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm going to get ready." I said getting up and heading to the stairs.

Before I reached the staircase the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" I yelled to my mom.

I opened the door and gasped. How did he find me?

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUNNN!!!!!!!! Who's at the door guys?

I'm feeling really generous today and I'll be doing a double update! Yay!!! Anyway I got an editor/coauthor!!!! She's my best friend! Her name is Kylee! She also has a book called secrets! Go check it out! If you go to my list of people I follow her name is KyleeDallas with numbers at the end I think so go check her out!

Lots of love to you guys!!!! You guys got me to 6.1k reads!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

Oh! And on the side is the convo I had with Kylee earlier! Thought you guys would think it was funny. I did. Haha. 😂

Love ya more than life itself!

-Kim💙