Chapter 13

Becky's POV

I woke up with a huge headache. Where am I? I felt cold. Really cold. The ground I was laying on was hard and rough. But I couldn't see anything. The room I was in smelt of damp moss and freshly tilled soil. I tried to sit up but what I'm guessing were chains held me down.

Suddenly a large heavy metal door across the room opened letting in light. I was in a cell. A dark figure stood in the doorway blocking some of the light from entering the room.

"Wake up." The figure snapped.

"I am awake." I mumbled.

The figure walked up to me and took off the chains.

"Alpha James wants to see you." He said and grasped my arm tightly.

I didn't say a word as the man lead me to James, pulling on my arm harshly. He lead me down multiple long corridors and into a large room with a bed and a few chairs around a table.

"Sit here." The man said pointing to the bed. "He will be in in a minute."

"Whatever." I sighed and sat down on the bed.

The man soon left the room leaving me alone. They probably have multiple wolves to make sure I don't run. A door opened and closed and I knew it was him.

"What do you want?" I asked him. Not turning around.

"You. That's all I've ever wanted Becky." He said slowly walking towards me. That's when I decided to turn around.

"You can't have me!" I yelled and took off for the door.

But I wasn't fast enough. He grabbed me by the waist and threw me onto the bed.

"I will have you. You are mine now." He growled and straddled my waist.

"Get off of me." I cried as the tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Shh. Baby don't cry." He said rubbing my cheek. I turned my face away from his hand, but I soon regret it.

His palm made hard sharp contact with my cheek making me cry out in pain.

"You want to do this the hard way then." He muttered and held my wrists above my head with one hand. He reached into his pocket and pulled something out. "You will love me and you will be mine."

With that he shoved what he pulled from his pocket into my mouth. The instant burn filling my mouth and throat told me exactly what it was. Aconitum. Or also known as wolf's bane. The burning was so intense I started to sweat and I felt like I was going to throw up. Then he got off of me.

"Spit it out." He demanded and I gladly obeyed.

I spit it out on the floor but the burning was still there.

"Sit down." He said and pulled out a chair.

I slowly sat down in it and looked up at him. The pain in my mouth was almost making it impossible to speak. This will be hard to heal.

"Why are you doing this?" I croaked.

"What? Hurting you? Well. If I get you to associate pain with leaving or loving that stupid mate of yours then you'll eventually stop. And if I get you to associate good things with loving me or obeying then you'll do that more. It's very simple really." He rambled on.

He was trying to train me. What the hell is wrong with him?

"Now we are gonna play a little game. It's called love me or eat wolf's bane." He smirked and pulled out a small bag from his pocket. I realized that he had on gloves so he could hold the wolf's bane in his hand. "Now the way this game goes is I'm going to tell you to do something and if you love me. You'd do it yourself. But if you don't. You'll get the wolf's bane and I'll force you to do it. Understood?"

I nodded my head slowly and sat quietly in the chair. I hope someone finds me soon.

"Now. Take off your shirt." He grinned but it faded when I just sat there and didn't move. "I said take off your shirt."

"No." I mumbled.

His facial expression showed full on anger.

"Fine then." He said and pulled out a stem of wolf's bane out of the bag.

He walked behind me and waved it in my face. He slowly got closer to the skin on my chest with it and finally touched it making me scream. The pain was incredibly powerful. He slowly dragged it up my collar bone to my neck leaving a long line of burned, throbbing skin. After crumbling the stem in his hand, he shoved it into my mouth, leaving his hand to make sure I wouldn't spit it out. The burning got worse as it stayed in my mouth. The tears were running down my face nonstop.

"Swallow it." He whispered into my ear and I shook my head. He fisted my hair and pulled my hair yanking my head back. "I said swallow it."

I shook my head again and he punched my stomach making me gasp and he shoved the wolf's bane down my throat. It burned as it ran down to my stomach. It felt as if my insides were on fire. When James let go of me I fell onto the floor and coughed and dry heaved. Then his foot made contact with my side throwing me into the foot post of the bed. Then I couldn't breath. The burning in my lungs was almost as intense as the burning in my throat. I gasped for air until his foot pounded into my side again making a loud cracking noise. I swear he broke a few ribs.

Kick after kick. Hit after hit. I still held on. I wasn't going to give in to all of the pain and torture. He finally kneeled down and grabbed my shirt about to rip it off of me and suddenly I was saved by the door opening.

"Alpha James. You're needed immediately." The voice said. It was a girl. She sounded about my age.

James sighed and went to leave the room.

"Take her back to her cell." He muttered and walked through the door.

The girl slowly walked over to me and kneeled next to me. She was probably a year younger than me and an inch or two shorter. She had dirty blonde hair to her shoulders and hazel eyes. She was quite lean and looked strong for a girl.

"Oh my god." She whispered and helped me sit up. She looked me over and looked at me worriedly. "What did he do to you?"

I didn't say anything as she grabbed my arm softly and helped me up.

"I'm Amber."

WHAT?!?! Okay guys. I hope that you love the update. Don't forget to vote and comment! I'll be dedicating chapters to you guys! So yeah!

Love ya! And I'll be updating again either in the next few hours or sometime tomorrow.

So yeah! Love ya beautifuls!

-Kim💙