Chapter 2

Becky's POV

"What was all that about?" Stephanie asked when I walked back over to her. I could feel Damon's burning holes in my back. The tingling feeling from when he touched me still there.

"He's just a stuck up creep." I groaned.

"Not that! With Damon Richards!" She squealed.

"I'll tell you later." I sighed glancing at Damon. He was still intently watching me with his trademark smirk.

In class, the coach split the girls and guys. She had the guys play football while the girls played soccer. Coach picked the team captains for both games then left us to play.

Me and my arch enemy, Sarah, were team captains. I started by picking Stephanie and all the girls that I know can play. I smiled at my team. Stephanie and Brittany, my co-captain on the soccer team, were offense along with myself. Katy and Tiffany were my mid-fielders. Sonja and Stacy were defense, while Bony was goalie. I had my dream team.

I met Sarah at the middle of the field. All eyes on us. Even the guys stopped playing.

"You're going down Rebecca." She growled lowly making me chuckle.

"Trust me. You don't scare me Sarahlin." I spat at her. We both scuffed and walked away.

The whistle blew saying the game has started. My team had the ball when Sarah slammed into Brittany out of bounds. I growled lowly as she smirked. Brittany growled and got up and dusted herself off. She gave me our sign as she was about to through the ball back in. I ran over to direction she threw the ball but it was too high in the air. I felt all eyes on me so I did what came natural. I jumped up and hit the ball off of my head. I had it right where I wanted it. I ran the ball to the goal and scored.

My whole team celebrated with me. All of a sudden, there was loud cheering and whistling coming from the sidelines. I smirked at them all.

I looked in the direction of Damon to see him smirking at me. I smiled and teasingly waved to one of the guys next to Damon. He let out a low growl when the boy blushed and waved back.

The bell rang as we all ran back to the locker rooms. I was the last one making sure everyone came inside. As I got to the door, a muscular arm wrapped around my waist. I almost screamed but they put a hand over my mouth. They pinned me up against the brick building and I finally saw who it was.

Blonde himself.

"So what about that party?" He smirked and rose an eyebrow.

"No." I snapped and went to go back inside, but he gripped my waist tightly.

"I'm not taking no for an answer." He snapped leaning close to my face. His lips were a few inches away from mine. I squirmed around trying to break free of his grip, but to no avail. "The name is James by the way."

"I don't care. Leave me alone you creep." I spat in his face.

He leaned in to where our lips were only centimeters apart. I did not want this creep touching me, let alone kiss me. Suddenly, there was a low growl coming from my left. It was Damon. His eyes black with anger and hatred.

"Get off my mate!" His voice rumbled loudly making me shiver and James flinch, but he soon smirked.

"Sorry but she's taken. She doesn't want you."

"Don't test me mutt." Damon snarled.

"Too late." James smirked before crashing his lips on to my own. I shrieked and tried pushing him off of me, but he wouldn't budge.

"I said get off of her!" He screamed before jumping on top of James. Damon started throwing punches at his face. I stood and watched them in shock for about a minute before coming to.

No matter how much I hated James, or how much I wanted to watch Damon's sexy strength and alpha possessiveness, I had to stop this.

"Damon!" I called, but he kept punching. I groaned and took a deep breath before screaming at the top of my lungs. Damon snapped his head towards me, instantly standing up. His eyes that were once black, went back to their bright blue.

"Baby,! Are you okay? Are you hurt? Did I scare you? Did he hurt you at all?" Damon asked taking my hands in his as he inspected me for any cuts or bruises.

"Baby? Really? Yes I'm fine, no I'm not hurt, you only scared me a little, and he just hurt my pride." I shrugged.

Damon sighed in relief and pulled me into his chest.

"Thank god." I smiled when he whispered that.