Chapter 39- Come Together

Chapter 39 - Come Together

Kim's POV

3 Months Later

Date number seventeen. Why was this so important you may ask? I'll tell you why, because seventeen is Asher's lucky and favorite number; and because everything just seems better the seventeenth time. We weren't going to do anything special really. Asher had the idea of visiting the new gelato shop down town. Everyone has been talking about it nonstop since it open, pictures and statues on Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, everywhere; so we thought why not check it out.

Apparently it's more than just gelato, aka the fancier type of ice cream, it was a whole candy store! Walls, and walls, and, walls of candy! Hard candy, candy pieces, chocolatey, gummy, sour, sweet, sticky, and chewy; anything and everything was there! That was just that "candy store" half. The other half was all gelato. Hundreds of flavors, and a bar of toppings. No wonder why it was called the Sugar Factory. We could see why everyone was liking the place. The place itself brought out this colorful, joyful, happiness; with its new shiny tables and chairs, and clean shop environment. It was something new put into society.

We had filled a bag of mixed candy up and then came for what we were really here for, the gelato. Which, by the way, is amazing! Softer than ice cream, creamier, lighter, less filling, and more flavors to chooses from. I had gotten a scoop of mix berry and stracciatella. Asher's whole mouth had turned blue ordering something new called Smurf. His tongue and lips were a very bright blue, even his teeth! He's really going to need some teeth bleaching after this.

"How are you liking your gelato?" Asher asks, smiling a bright blue smile.

I laugh just by looking at him, I could not take him serious like this, "Yummy. Thanks for another fantastic date."

"As always, you are welcome." He bent down for a kiss, but I pulled away, turning my nose up.

"Don't kiss me with those blue lips of yours." I tease, sticking my tongue at him, he playfully looked hurt when I pulled away then started to laugh again. He fought against me, putting up a weak fight, ending up to kiss me anyways.

"Jerk." I tease, sticking out my tongue.

"Better put that tongue of yours back in or I'll make that blue too." He winks, using his signature smirk on me.

I shut my mouth quickly, looping my arm through his, smiling as we walked down the sidewalk, walking nowhere in particular. We walked silently side by side, eating our gelato. I pull Asher into the direction of a park coming up around the corner wanting to sit down. I threw away my empty pink Sugar Factory cup in the trash, keeping the fancy plastic pink spoon. It was shaped differently than other ice cream shop places, it was just unique and cool.

"Kimmy cupcake, would you like to come back to this place again?" Asher asks, lightly smiling as I looked at him a bit fun.

"You know that's your drunk nickname for me. Please, do not use that." I half said in disgust, but couldn't help but laugh.

"Really? You don't like that one either?" He pouts.

"No not really. I mean, when you're drunk it's funny, but please no, not when you're sober." I chuckle, shaking my head.

"I'm striking out on nicknames." He mumbles.

"Yeah, what's with you calling me all these names: Kimmy Kins, Kimmy Babe, Baby Kim, Kim Kim, K.T, Kimmy Bear, Kimmy Boo, Kimmy Cupcake? Why you trying so hard?" I ask, not liking any of the nicknames, since he'd call me that in public and it was a bit embarrassing and a childish nickname.