Chapter 32- Morning Suprises

Chapter 32 - Morning Surprises

Asher's POV

My pounding headache woke me from a deep slumber. My eyes hurt the most, and there was an annoying ringing sound in my ear. My stomach twisted in knots feeling groggy, the taste of alcohol still lingered in my mouth. I could feel my face scrunched up in pain and disgust. I winced tightening my hands into fists and my arms automatically tightening around the body lying next to me.

I put my face closer, my eyes still closed, smelling the peachy shampoo of her hair. I smiled nuzzling my face in the crook of her neck, my cheek resting on her bare cold shoulder.... Wait, her shoulder is... My eyes slowly open to finding a brunette lying beside me that goes by the name of Grace. This is not what I expected smelling the peach shampoo that I thought belonged to Kimmy.

As I raise myself up on my elbow, I look over her sleeping face, black shit smudged over her eyes. Now what the fuck happened? Hell, I don't remember what happened last night until.... Ugh, fuck. Kissing Kimmy and her running away. I couldn't find her the whole night. I remember everything before that. I remember her and Katie taking shots, I remember our walk around the porch, I defiantly remember our talk and our first kiss. I remember all the important stuff, what I don't remember is how I got into this bed waking up to see Grace, whatever her last name is, half naked and me in only my boxers.

Looking down her body, her neck had a purple splotch from a love bit, her skin looked creamy smooth in her black laced bra and panties. Well I hope she remembers something. She stirs in my hold on the bed whining and wincing; and I know that's my cue to get out. I got out of here, pulling on my pants as I exited the room, holding my shirt and shoes in my hand. Walking out of the room I bump into Dylan in the hallway, looking like the same state I'm in, expect he didn't look like he was rushing out.

"Grace Chapman." He approves, peaking over me to see her lying in the bed of messy sheets, "Good lay." He whispers, punching me in the arm lightly with a smirk as he walks to the stairs.

I groan, following him down the steps and to the kitchen. Call the newspapers, call every social media out there, I'm looking at Tyler King standing in the kitchen, not hung over after partying all night. This is one for the books! This is what I will remember in my senior year! December 23, 2012, Tyler King sober the morning after a party blow out.

"Rise and shine bitches. Get your beauty rest?" Tyler snickers, drinking coffee out of a mug. I could smell the delicious cup of caffeine from where I stood. "You look like shit man." He informs me, pointing his mug to me as I stand on the other side of the kitchen island.

"Thanks I was trying to look like you do every morning." I respond nonchalantly, grabbing a mug from the cupboards.

"What's his problem?" Tyler mutters to Dylan behind him.

"Probably didn't get what he wanted last night with Grace." Dylan snickers, splitting the last bit of coffee between him and I.

"Grace Kinsmen?" Tyler says with his nose turned up.

"Chapman." Dylan corrects. Tyler nods his head, more approving now. "I thought things were looking better between you and Kim after last night." Tyler figures.

"What happen last night?" Dylan asks, leaning up against the counter.

"She chose King's freaking brother over me that's what!" I said loudly, wincing at the pain of building up in my head as I did so.

"She didn't choose Spencer, she clearly reminded you that she's off the market and you can't just confess your feelings to her just because you feel like it and think she's just going to drop him like a hot potato and run into your arms." Tyler revised, shaking his head.