Chapter 13- Thrill Ride

Asher's POV

"You have got to be fucking kidding me, Asher! Give me back my clothes! I take it back! I don't want to do this! Are you out of your damn mind? It's November we're not cliff diving! ASHER, ARE YOU HEARING ME!" Kimmy screams as I was still descending some boulders to keep our clothes safe.

Actually, it was so Kimmy wouldn't change her mind and put them back on. It wasn't like she was completely naked! She had her bra on and her panties! Drama queen, "Chill, Kimmy, geez." Kimmy really needs to lay back and let herself loose. She needs some fun in her life. "I haven't ever heard you swear this much in your life before-"

"Asher, you're a fucking asshole! I'm not doing this! It's fucking freezing out! Give me back my damn clothes!" she kept shouting. Correction, she just swore more there then I've ever heard her swear before.

"Nope," I shout back to her as I climbed back up. Taking my time, I lingered looking over her curvy body and perfect tiny little figure. Damn, there are no words to describe how sexy she looks. Why look through a Victoria Secret magazine when I have Kimmy to stare at?

"For Christ sakes, Asher! I'm not joking give me back my clothes!" She begs, holding her arms around her body to keep warm.

How did I get out of her clothes you may ask? Well the sweater and blouse was easy because she probably thought we were stripping for fun or something. As I took off my jeans and told her we're going to cliff dive she stopped stripping and refused to participate. Ten minutes later, running around the car, I finally wriggled her out of her pants and took off with them.

"Nah, you're doing it. You know you want to." I insist.

"No I don't, do you think I want pneumonia? I'm serious, Asher, go get my clothes. This is beyond ridiculous!" She screeches, stamping her foot down on the rock ledge.

I sigh, rolling my eyes. "You promised. You said yes. And I said to trust me! I wouldn't make, nor let you do this if it wasn't safe!" I vow to her.

"I don't care! Damn it, Asher! Go back and get my clothes," she orders once again stomping her foot on the ground. I couldn't help but laugh which, happen to make things worse because she looked even more enraged.

Stepping onto the same level as her, I shook my head smiling, "Sorry, it's too far of a climb down-"

"Then I'm waiting in the car! Damn, its freezing!" she yells as she made her way to the car.

Does she not know by now that I'm way smarter than her? She's not getting in that car. I already thought that part through. "Car's locked. Keys are with my clothes. The only way to get them is to jump, and climb up," I told her as she reaches the car, yanking on the door handle.

"Damn it, Asher! I don't want to do this!" she whined this time.