Chapter 7- All For Me

Kim's POV

School on Monday couldn't have come any quicker. School today was a sweet and bitter feeling. I wanted to go to school, because I worked damn hard on my essay for English, so I wanted to pass it in. Second, school and work is always a great way for me to get my mind off current events that was still bugging me. The reason why I didn't want to go to school is obvious. I didn't want to bump into Tyler. I didn't want to see Tyler. I didn't want to talk to Tyler. I didn't want to have to do with all and any things Tyler. I also hoped that no one would comment on my behavior that night of the party.

I left Asher so he could go to the locker rooms near the gym while I made a head start to the lockers. I quickly made my way to my own locker, avoiding B wing where Tyler's locker is located; luckily, mine is in C wing. It was hard to convince Asher to leave me for these few moments while he goes to the boy's locker room. Ever since that episode with the whole Tyler thing, he was more over protective than usual. Great. For. Me.

The hardest part was trying to get him to stay on Saturday and not beat Tyler's face in. Somehow, I got him to stay away for this long. As much as I would love to see Tyler King's face get bashed in, I couldn't let that happen. It's not like Tyler is the only person to blame. I mean, I too was drunk. Drunk. Ugh. That will never happen again! Hand to God!

For the last two days I've also been trying to convince myself that Tyler had forgotten and or didn't recognize me that Friday night, and hopefully that Saturday morning too. But Saturday morning would have to be some miracle from God himself to make him not realize if he had woken up sober. Which he probably did. I knew I was setting my hope high, but I had to try to convince myself to calm my nerves.

Grabbing my books for my first three periods, I rushed, hoping to avoid any hallway mix ups and just go straight to class. But like I said, only God can make some miracles true. When I slammed my locker door shut, I jumped back startled, seeing the face I had not expected and tried to avoid. When the shock passed over, I tried playing it cool like nothing ever happened.

"Tyler," I said in a sour tone voice.

He laughed sinisterly, throwing his head back. "Oh Kimmy. Kim, Kim, Kim. Do you really think I'm going to put up with your innocent act today?" he said suddenly

I gave him my best 'you're going crazy' look. "Umm, OK?" I played stupidly. In the inside you best believe that I'm full on panic mode right now! My mind is going crazy with a million thoughts coming nonstop.

He leaned over to my ear, whispering, sending shivers up my spine. "I know it was you in my bed Saturday morning."

My mouth dropped open slightly; my hands clutched my books holding back my own scream. I met his glance for one quick second, allowing him to send me a wink with that retard smirk splattering his hideous face.

"You're the one who brought me to your room," I reminded him. It's not like I asked to go there. I think.

"Did I?" He ponders in thought, pursing his lips.

"Well I doubt you remember," I scoff, twiddling with my fingers nervously under the textbooks I was caring.

"You just can't get enough of me in the day time that you want me at night too." He laughs, leaning against the set of lockers behind him.

I smirked at his words and twisted them around, "Or you just can't get enough of me during the day that you want me at night." Ugh, I think I just puked in my mouth a little. Gross, this is still Tyler King we're talking about here.