Chapter 6- Regrets

Chapter 6- Regrets

Kim's POV

Regret. That's what washed over me when I woke up to face the bright sunlight that shined through the open window of an unknown bedroom. Stupid me, what the hell did I do last night? I never did this, I never gone this far. Why did I drink so much? Ow, my head hurts! Hey this pillow kind of smells like Asher...

Asher!

Shit, Asher must be freaking out. Only the thought of Asher's name motivated me to get up from the sinful bed I laid in. This is not Asher's bed. Lucky for me, I'm not naked. That's all I care about right now. I'm still in my dress, but my shoes are gone. Ugh, stupid dress. Where are my sweatpants?

The bedroom was a guy's room, obviously, but it was unfamiliar. I scanned the room for any pictures that would tell me whose room it might be, but nothing came up. It was a plain, typical boy's room. Sports trophies, sports memorabilia, clothes scattered around, computer, bed, desk, few books, video games, TV, Xbox; nothing really to tell me whom the room belongs to. And worst part is... He's not even here!

Who the hell brings a girl to their house and ditch her? I searched for my shoes, hurrying so I didn't have to face whoever it was. I held my shoes, and clutch to my chest, walking down a set of stairs and making my way to a front door.

Fuck my head hurts! It pounds! Grr. As I winced and squinted at the sunlight, I heard a light chuckle coming from behind me. Damn it, so close! Turning around, I expected to find a high school guy, my height, really cute, and preferably my age. Instead, when I turned around, I found my little brothers pervert friend that was at my house just the other day. He stood on the top stair, chuckling and shaking his head. Oh shit Lord; please tell me it wasn't him! Of course it wasn't him, Kim! Your way better than that you would have remembered! He wouldn't have made it into that party anyways.

"So look who's the perverted one now," he smirked.

He did NOT just go there!

"I'm the perverted one? I bet you one million dollars that you were checking out my ass as I was heading out that door. And you're staring at my boobs!" I hissed quietly. I winced as my head pounded with my anger. Damn I need Advil.

"Well, I'm not the pervert that spent the night with my big bro and is now walking out on him." He said with a smugness to his voice.

Wait! He knew something... And hold the phone big brother?! "First of all what's your name, kid?"

"Chase."

"OK, Chase, who is your big brother?" I asked with squinted eyes, hoping to reduce my head ache.

He snickers, laughing and shaking his head. He descends a couple of steps, taking a look at me, he starts laughing again. I'm about to punch this kid if he keeps laughing and doesn't answer me. I'm so not in the mood, "Are you that hung over that you don't remember anything?!" he asked in disbelief. I gave him a duh look as he laughed shaking his head again. "Go check the picture on the wall."

"Where is your brother anyways?" I asked, slowly making my way to the picture.

"Daily morning run. He just left 10 minutes ago; shouldn't be back for another half hour or so." He tells me. I rolled my eyes letting out a big sigh. I looked at the wall, seeing the collage of pictures on the wall, finally spotting the only familiar face that I hated for my whole, fucking messed up life.

Tyler King.

My eyes widen in horror, my mouth hung so far down, that it probably could touch the floor. My eyes started to fill with tears, my whole body shaking in fear, regret, hatefulness, sorrow. I couldn't believe I had spent my whole fucking night with the bastard of all bastards, the douche of all douches, that son of a bitch, mother fucker-!