AW || 18

Hey, readers. Sorry for the one day delay, yesterday was ya girl's birthday 🤗🥰 December 16th❤️❤️

But enjoy😍

C H A P T E R E I G H T E E N
_________________________

• C H A P T E R  E I G H T E E N •_________________________

Interview with
Steve Harvey

"When did you start to notice the negative...feedback while you were with Mr Boyd?"

"Immediately unfortunately. Even my friends weren't accepting..."
-

_____________
That same-day
Rosewood
Compton, CA

Arielle's Pov
7:05 pm

Washing her hands in his small bathroom, she turned the sink off before drying her hands with the towel on the wall. Now coming from out the bathroom, she walked right back into the living room where Isaiah was still sitting on the couch watching tv. Arielle took the seat next him and instantly he turned around with a smile to make her blush. To hide her reaction, she reached down to pick up her glass of Pepsi that she left on his coffee table.

"What are you mixed with?" She heard him ask randomly.

Digesting her last sip, she lowered her glass and looked at him. "Well....my dad is black, he was born in Jamaica. And my mom is Hispanic and black, and she identifies as a black Mexican woman since her side is from Mexico"

"Shit, really? I gotta little Jamaican in me too–...well my grandpa I heard was born in Jamaica so I don't know if that counts"

"It could, but yeah. Why you ask?"

"Just wondering what two cultures made such a beautiful woman"

She smiled uncontrollably to his complement, truly flattered by his way with words. "Oh stop. Haven't I smiled enough tonight" she chuckled from blushing so much already.

"That's the problem. I'm becoming addicted to your smile. I'm so used to getting attitude that it's actually nice to see you smile at me for once"

"Well that's true. You mind if we talk for a minute though. I know you might be on the fence of telling me about your past but....I don't know why I'm just so fascinated by your story. I guess it's because I'm ignorant to the black culture since I grew up mostly around.......you know– other people but I promise that any crazy ish you have to confess will be accepted from now on..."

"What did you want to know still?"

"What was it like being in...a gang?" She turned to him and folded her legs underneath her on the couch.