AW || 15

Over 11k views and 1k votes already and we're only on part 15😩 Love you guys. Yall deserve this🤗

C H A P T E R  F I F T E E N
______________________

• C H A P T E R  F I F T E E N •______________________

Interview with
Mama

"So who's this new guy you're rumored to be seeing? I'm quite surprised you're even interested in a man like that. Reminds me of when I was young and I met your father"
-

Previously...

Following him as he opened the car's door, she pulled his attention yet again. "Wait...." She begged as he turned around. "Would you...like to at least come in for a few minutes? I won't keep you for long but...I just wanna...talk and maybe we could have a glass of wine. I promise I won't...waste your time anymore..."

Looking around at the upscale building in front of them, Isaiah started picking at the back of his head to find any excuse not to stay. "Um...–"

"Please" she asked with a smile and offered her hand.

Isaiah's Pov
3:51 pm

After giving in to that irresistible face of Arielle's, Isaiah just couldn't say no and was pulled into the fancy lobby of her apartment building. Before she took him towards the elevators, she stood up against a plain grey wall and handed him her phone.

"Wait...you think you can take my picture real quick. I gotta show my sister how this top she made looks on me?"

"Damn? Your sister makes clothes like that?" He asked and stood back to take the shot.

Not responding right away, the model in her came out as she struck a pose by the not so interesting wall to contrast the top better.

Saying the words "Damn girl" in his head, he decided to hold his tongue once she recollected her clutch and phone from his hands. Now taking him back towards the elevator, she finished what she was saying about Jasmine's talents.