Prologue

(3rd Person POV)

Y/n was whipping down the counter to the bar when her husband walked down. She hadn't noticed him come down yet. 

Meliodas quietly walked behind her and snaked his arms around her waist. Y/n let out a squeal of surprise. Meliodas let out a chuckle at his wife. 

Y/n turned around to see her loving husband smiling widely. She let out a sigh of relief to see her husband behind her. She gave him a soft smile. 

"Dear, you scared me." Y/n told him as she gave him a peck on the lips. Meliodas snickered and kissed her passionately. 

"Sorry about that. Didn't want to pass up a chance to scare ya." Meliodas said after breaking the kiss. His smile still on his face. Y/n shook her head at him and gave him another peck.

"Well, we better hurry up and clean. So we can open up." Meliodas then let go of his wife and continued to help clean so that the two of them can open the Boar Hat. 

Y/n had finished sweeping the floor and was ready to open the tavern. Meliodas turned the sign outside to make it say open. 

Y/n placed the broom into the closet it came from and headed to the kitchen. Placing the apron over her white shirt and skirt. Y/n started to prepare ingredients for some of the orders that are going to come through. 

~Time Skip~

The boar hat was packed with people. The couple was serving the people, mostly men, their drinks and food. 

"Here you boys go! Bottoms up!" Y/n exclaimed while placing down the mugs of ale on the table. The three men grabbed the mugs, and started to chug it down. 

Y/n then turned around to get more booze for the customer, until she see more people walk in. 

"Hey, have anymore room?" The man asked, he was standing in the doorway. 

"Yeah, I believe so." She then turned to a table that would fit the extra people. "Hey, can you guys scoot over." 

Meliodas picked up some empty cups, while Y/n filled up some more. 

"For a couple of kids, you guys are pretty good waiter and waitress. Not to mention you guys work well together for siblings." A guy said, with a flushed face.

Meliodas stopped and turned towards the guy who spoke and corrected him, "Oh no, buddy. We aren't the severs, we are the owns of this place." 

"Also we aren't siblings either. The two of us are husband and wife." Y/n corrected the man as well. She walked towards Meliodas and took the empty cups from him in order to trade them with the ale fulled ones. And not forgetting to, give him a peck on the lips.

(Your POV) 

I walked to the kitchen and placed the cups in the sink. As I walked back I had the boar hats famous meat pie, in hand. 

"Here you go. The meat pie that made the boar hat famous. Eat up." The three boys took a bit of the food and then spit it out. I gave off a face of confusion, then realized that Meliodas made this one. "Sorry about that boys. I guess my husband made that one. Let's get this mess cleaned up, shall we?" I then snapped my fingers and Hawk appeared. To clean up the mess on the floor. 

"Next time, try to give me something more." Hawk complained while walking away, I gave a soft chuckle knowing he didn't mean it. Meliodas then threatened to cook him, which caused Hawk to apologize. 

Everyone chuckled, until the door was swung open. Everyone turned towards the sound to see a man panting. I gave him a seat at one of the tables and some booze so he could talk. 

After a while, the man started talking about how he saw an armor rust giant walking. The men around him started to talk about the story being fake, but to their surprise the armor rust giant swung the door open, scaring the crap out of the costumers. Which caused them to run out. 

I walked around the counter, to face the rusted armor. I whipped my hands on my black vest with strings to attach it. I then fixed the red ribbon around my neck. Meliodas jumped over the counter and approached the hunk of metal. 

"Now who are you?" Meliodas asked stepping in front of me. I rolled my eyes at him and watch the scene unfold. The rust giant didn't reply. "Like I said, who are you?"

Meliodas was about to say something else until the rust giant collapsed. I rushed over to the person in the armor to see that it was princess Elizabeth. I gave a soft gasp and turned towards Meliodas. 

"Look Melie, it's Elizabeth. Look how much she has grown." I turn to him. With a smile. 

I took off the armor and carried her up to the master bedroom, aka mine and Melie's bedroom. I then laid her down on Melie's side of the bed. 

"I'm going to get some water to place on her head I'll be right back." And with that I left the room.

(Meliodas's POV)

As soon as Y/n left the room, I looked at Elizabeth. Hawk next to the bed.

"She's a girl." Hawk stated the obvious. I decided to mess around with him a little bit. 

"Let's check. That sweet gentle face. Those bucks and curves. This perfume. The firm springiness. Yep, she's a girl." I said to Hawk making him yell at me. Before I could let go of Elizabeth's boob, the door opened. 

I turned around and saw Y/n standing there with a bowl and towel in hand. 

(Your POV)

I walked into the room to see that Melie is squeezing Elizabeth's boob. He turned around to face me and gave it one last squeeze, which was a bad move. After he let go Elizabeth started to wake up. 

I walked towards her and placed down the bowl with the towel down. Then I turned to face Melie and punched him threw the wall. Making a hole that I would have to fix later. 

I turn to Elizabeth and gave a soft smile. "How do you feel hun? Are you hurt anywhere?" I asked her, she looked at me and then nodded her head. 

"Excuse me, um where did that boy go?" She asked me looking around for him. I gave a little snicker and pointed to the hole in the wall. She gasped and tried to get up, but I stopped her. 

"No, no. You stay down. And he is fine, trust me." I push her back on the bed. She looked at me confused, but nodded anyways. I checked her over, to see if she had any injuries. Once I knew she was all clear, I took her down to have some thing to eat. 

"Here you go hon. Eat up. You need your energy." I placed a plate of food in front of her. She looked at the food tearing up a bit. I patted her head and she took a bite. Elizabeth started to cry. I gave her a smile but also a confused look. 

"This is delicious. How can I ever repay you?" She asked, still chewing on the first bite. 

"No need hun. It's the least I can do. Especially, after what my husband did to you." I told her walking away from her, to look for said husband. 

"Your husband? I wouldn't have guessed." Elizabeth said in a shock tone while eating. I gave a soft chuckle, while walking upstairs. I then found Melie in the whole I made earlier. 

I dragged him down stairs, we both stood in front of Elizabeth. 

"So what were you doing in rusty armor anyways?" I asked her. I sat Melie down on a stool I pulled over and started to treat his wounds. 

"I'm on a personal quest to find the Seven Deadly Sins." Elizabeth explained. 

I looked at Melie and then he looked at me. I knew right there we were thinking the same thing.