4n1k Episode 37

After the class, Ali reaches to decided place first. Later, Yaprak too goes there without informing anyone, not even Baris.

Yaprak enters the room and finds Ali walking in the class in tension. Ali sees Yaprak and closes the door behind her.

Ali holding Yaprak's hands: I want to ask you something.

Yaprak: Ali, I want to tell you something.

Ali interrupting her: First, you answer my question.

Yaprak: Ok, ask Ali.

Ali: When I expressed my feelings for you, you didn't say anything about your feelings. Like what you feel for me. I know at that time, you were not prepared and needed time to understand these feelings, but now we are together for three months, you might be aware of your feelings.

Yaprak in a confused state: What do you want to ask?

Ali: Yaprak, today if I confess my love to you. What will be your answer? Yes or No.

Listening to this, Yaprak becomes dumbfounded and feels like suffocating.

Ali, looking to the Yaprak's condition: I know the answer that you love me and you don't have to prove, but I want your answer for my mind's satisfaction.

Yaprak gathers the courage and calmly says: Ali Kusum, I love you just as a friend and not beyond that. I can't imagine you as my lover.

Ali in shock: I am not getting you and confirms you love me. Right?

Yaprak: I am sorry, Ali. I don't love you.

Ali, taken aback, put his hands on the heart and take his steps backward away from Yaprak.

Yaprak then slowly: Ali Kusum I want to tell you something else.

Ali in anger: What is left now?

Yaprak with closed eyes: I love Baris.

Listening to this, Ali gets up, leaves the room and directly goes to Baris. All friends see Ali going somewhere in anger, so they follow him.

Ali goes to Baris and asks what did you do again?

Baris doesn't understand anything. He later senses that may be Yaprak told him everything.

Baris asks Ali to calm down, to which Ali punches him on his face.

All friends and Yaprak reach there and drag Ali away from Baris, while Yaprak having tears in her eyes goes near Baris.

Looking at them standing together makes Ali angrier.

Ali: You both are again playing games and Baris, you only forced her to do this.

Baris: Ali, I understand your reaction. But this time everything is real, we are not playing any games.

Ali again goes forward to hit him, but before he hits Baris, Yaprak comes in front of Baris.

Yaprak: Baris has not forced me for anything. I realized that I love him. In fact, for our happiness, Baris was leaving from here forever, but it was me who stopped Baris from going because I was not able to tolerate his separation.

Listening to Yaprak's words, Ali breaks down and immediately leaves in anger.

All friends go behind him leaving Yaprak and Baris there.

Yaprak with tears: I am sorry Baris on behalf of Ali.

Baris: I understand him and he is not wrong from his point of view. He loved you since childhood and suddenly one day he comes to know that his best friend and love has given importance to another guy over him, then this reaction is obvious.

Yaprak: Baris, I am a bad person. I hurt Ali so much. Everything happened because of me and starts sobbing.

Baris, calming her down and taking her into his arms: You have the most beautiful heart. Please don't blame yourself. Everything will be fine. He will understand you.