4n1k Episode 33

After boys make a plan, everyone is ready to put it into action.

Day 1: Baris is absent, everyone notices that he is absent but pretends to be least concerned about it. Yaprak too pretends to be normal but waits for him till the end of the day.

Sinan: Yaprak, has Baris told something to you?

Yaprak looking to the Ali: Why would have he told me? No, I don't know anything.

Day 2: Baris is absent and Oguz intentionally brings this to the notice and asks,

Oguz: Where is Baris? Why is he not coming to school for the last 2 days?

Ali: He is not a small kid, will come if he wants.

Gokhan: No, even I am concerned because last time when he was absent, he met with an accident. What can be the reason this time?

Sinan soothes everyone: He will come from tomorrow, don't worry.

Yaprak is really worried but doesn't react. After going home, Yaprak thinks of Baris and wonders why he is not coming to school?

She picks her phone to call him, but stops herself and throws the phone on the study table and goes to bed thinking about him.

After reaching to the school, Yaprak waits eagerly for the Baris with great concern. After waiting a lot, when she is about to leave, Baris arrives. Yaprak gets a bright smile to see him good but doesn't show him.

Baris comes to Gang, where everyone says hi to him and asks the reason for not coming to school for 2 days.

When he is about to tell the reason, Ali asks Yaprak to go to the classroom.

When she starts to leave with him, Baris calls Yaprak. She hears him calling her, but ignores and goes to the class. Their plan fails to inform her.

Gohkan: Baris, you have to tell her anyhow.

Baris: Leave it. Anyways bye all, am leaving today and inform Yaprak after I leave for Istanbul.

Oguz making fun of him: You are playing the role very nicely, but did you forget that this is just an act?

Baris: I have made a little change in the plan. If Yaprak is in my fate, she will come to know on her own that I am going and will come to stop me. If that happens, I will never leave her. But if she doesn't come to stop me, I will go from here.

Boys in shock: Are you serious? You can't leave it on fate.

Baris: Yes, I am serious. I believe in fate and my love for Yaprak. I have taken a decision after thinking a lot.

She can never stay happy hurting Ali and I can't make her live with guilt for the whole life. So, unless she herself doesn't feel like telling Ali and accepting her and my love, everything is meaningless.

I am confident that she will come to stop me, but if she doesn't turn up, I will definitely go from here.

Baris leaves saying bye to all and takes promise not to inform Yaprak.

After 3 hrs, Baris is about to leave for Istanbul and Yaprak is still unaware of it.

After the class, boys call Baris: Please don't go and reconsider your decision because this is not going to help Yaprak.

When they are talking to Baris on phone, Yaprak comes and overhears their conversation. She freezes for a min and becomes blank. After coming back to her senses,

Yaprak: What are you talking about? Where is he going? Why didn't he tell me?

Oguz: Instanbul.

Yaprak to herself: He can't go without meeting me.

Sinan: He came to meet and tell you, but you were so stubborn and didn't talk to him.

Yaprak fells on her knees and starts crying loudly. She gathers her courage and gets up.

Yaprak with nervousness: Take me to Baris. I want to meet him. He can't leave without meeting me.

Gokhan: He left for the airport.

Yaprak: I have to reach the airport before his flight. Please take me.

They all decide that Oguz will take Yaprak and Sinan-Gokhan will stay in the college to handle Ali.

Baris reaches Airport. Yaprak is on her way to the airport. She calls Baris but comes unreachable. So, she gets tensed and asks a taxi driver to drive fast.

Gokhan too continuously tries to call Baris but comes unreachable. Baris listens to boarding announcements and while heading further, he constantly looks back at the door in the hope of meeting Yaprak. But every time he gets disappointment.

Baris to himself: She is not in your fate, so It's time to leave Mr. Baris. No need to look back now, you have lost Yaprak. Let's go.