4n1k Episode 15

Baris is still with Yaprak at her house.

Baris: Yaprak, I am always there for you, if you need any help.

Yaprak looking at him with tear eyes: Thank you.

Baris making fun of her: I am not going anywhere, because I am waiting for you to fall in love with me and then laughs.

Yaprak with irritation: Baris, go from here. I don't want to talk to you. You are very bad.

Baris again laughs.

After chatting for some time, Baris pretends as if he is hungry.

Baris: Yaprak, I am hungry. Can you bring some food from the kitchen?

Yaprak: Are you crazy? What if my parents catch me?

Baris: Nothing will happen. I forgot to eat before coming here.

Yaprak: You are antic that God has created. Wait, I will see if something is there in the kitchen.

Yaprak silently goes and get the food from the kitchen. Baris starts eating while looking at the Yaprak.

Yaprak not taken her dinner feels hungry. She looks at Baris eating and wants to eat too. But she doesn't tell anything.

Baris calmly: Yaprak, do you want to eat? Yaprak nods her head and snatches the dish from Baris and starts eating.

Baris smiles looking her eating like crazy.

Baris: Do you know that you are mad.

While talking to each other, it gets 3:00 clock in the night.

Baris: I think I should leave. Otherwise, I have to go to school from here only.

Yaprak: No, not at all. Come on go now.  Baris, please don't tell Ali that you were here tonight with me.

Baris: Don't worry Amazon kizi. Now smile please and sweet dreams.

Next morning, Yaprak yells mom in her style. Her mom gets happy and says thank you to Baris in her mind.

When she is taking her breakfast, doorbell rings. 

Thinking of Baris to be at door, Yaprak in her mind: You come again and opens the door. 

She finds Ali and says, Ali!

Ali: What happened? Are you expecting someone else?

Yaprak: No no, Ali Kusum. Very good morning.

Both leave for school. All friends are present at the school gate and they see Yaprak and Ali coming together.

Sinan: Oh you came together today. Ali, you went to pick her up.

Ali in a confused voice: No, no. She met me here on the road. I didn't go to her place.

Sinan: Ok Ali. No problem. No need to explain. What happened to you? I was just asking.

Everyone goes to the classroom. In class, Ali passes the cheat to Yaprak.

Ali in cheat: Yaprak, please decide when should we tell them?

Yaprak: I don't know, you say. And also decide a place to tell. Only they should be there with us.

Ali: After class in our cafe.

After class, all go to the cafe, where Ali tries to tell them but doesn't gather the courage to tell. Even Yaprak can't speak anything.

All go together for their home. First, they drop Yaprak and later all boys also disperse. After other boys leave, Ali goes back to Yaprak and calls her outside the house.

Yaprak: What happened Ali Kusum? Why did you come back?

Ali: I want to spend some alone time with you Kucuk Titan. He takes her hand and put to his heart. See, Yaprak it's again beating fast. Yaprak goes near to his chest and listens.

Yaprak in her mind: Ali, I love to hear your heart's sound, but I don't know whether I will be able to love you as a lover. Suddenly she recalls her heart beating fast in the presence of Baris and drags herself from Ali's chest.

Yaprak: Ali, I have to leave. If daddy sees me, I am gone.

While going into the house, Yaparak talks to herself, no this can't happen. Heart beating is very normal. It can happen at any time. It doesn't mean you love that person. And I love Baris, that is impossible.

Next day again in the class, Ali passes cheat saying, I love you.

And by chance, Yaprak misses that cheat and falls near Oguz's leg. Oguz picks up the cheat, but as he is about to open it, sir catches him. So, Oguz closes it back and listens to sir.

Yaprak and Ali get tensed.