4n1k Episode 30

Listening to Gokhan and Sinan,

Baris sits on his knees and says to himself that what have I done? Both boys don't understand what he is talking about?

Baris to Sinan-Gokhan: Yaprak is my first sight love. After meeting her, I even left my previous school to stay with her. I love and wanted her more than anything, but then I realized that Ali loves Yaprak. I felt that Yaprak too loves Ali, but because of friendship, she will never accept it. So I only compelled Ali to confess his love to Yaprak to see her happy with him.

Both boys get shocked and say,

Sinan: What? Now you only have to convince Yaprak and our full support is there for you.

Baris: What about Ali?

Gokhan: We will take care and eventually he will be fine. You just stop Yaprak from doing wrong things.

Baris gathers his strength, stands up and says: I will never allow her to love someone whom she doesn't love, then no matters if she doesn't accept me too. I love her so much and now when I know that Yaprak too loves me, will do anything to bring her back in my life.

Both boys get content listening to Baris.

Oguz standing outside the classroom overhears the half conversation and interprets that Baris loves Yaprak and Sinan-Gokhan are supporting Baris instead of Ali.

He enters the room and angrily starts yelling: Are you both out of your mind? How can you cheat Ali and Yaprak to support Baris? And you Mr. Baris? I thought that you are a nice and kind-hearted guy, but you are the worst person I ever met.

Oguz to Sinan-Gokhan: What are you doing? Why you people want to stab your own childhood friends because of him. Why do you want to separate them?

Sinan and Gokhan want to interrupt him for telling the truth, but before they say anything, Oguz leaves the room saying I never expected this from you. Shame on you.

After getting calm, Oguz reaches home and confronts Sinan.

He yells and argues with Sinan which later turns into a physical fight. While fighting, Sinan yells back that it's because Yaprak loves Baris and not Ali.

Oguz stops hitting Sinan and sees at him in a confused state.

Oguz to Sinan: how is it possible? You are lying.

Sinan: This is the truth and I will tell you everything in detail if you calm down.

Listening to this Oguz calm down and sits on the chair. Sinan explains him everything. Oguz starts thinking about their friendship and tells,

Oguz: Sinan, if we do anything, then our friend Ali will get hurt.

Sinan: Yes that's true, but what about Yaprak's happiness? Aren't we selfish by ignoring Yaprak's happiness? She already did so much for our friendship, but now it's time to return that favor.

We always taunted and deserted her whenever she got close to Baris. And in fear of losing our friendship, she never able to cherish the love, care and, attention that she received from Baris.

On top of that, both Baris and Ali proposed her on the same day and without understanding her feelings, she agreed to stay with Ali because she doesn't want to hurt her childhood friend.

We all including Ali have to understand this that Yaprak has the right to love another guy and we have to support her for that.