4n1k Episode 28

Baris stops Yaprak outside her house.

Baris: What's the problem? Why are you avoiding me and not answering properly? I am tired of thinking about it for the whole day.

Yaprak shrugs: Nothing happened

Baris: I will not go until you don't tell the reason behind this mood.

Yaprak gets angry and yells at him and asks him to leave. He grabs her and makes her look into his eyes.

She reduced into tears which Baris wipes with great love and asks Yaprak, please tell me what is bothering you?

Yaprak with a broken voice: I don't want to lose a friend like you.

Baris with anxiety: Why you felt such things? I am not going anywhere and you will be my one and only one best friend till my death.

On listening to the word death, Yaprak puts her finger on his lips.

Baris with a smile: I am not going to die at this young age. And by the way, What makes you think this?

Before Yaprak says anything something strikes Baris mind, Is it because I went for a date with another girl? Are you jealous?

Yaprak: Jealous? and me? No, no.

She starts to leave saying good night. Baris grabs from her arms and tells that no one is more important than you and your friendship is the precious gift which I never imagine to lose. Yaprak smiles and leaves from there.

Next day, Ali comes to pick up Yaprak.

Ali observes Yaprak and asks: Did something happened yesterday?

Yaprak: no

Ali: You look so beautiful and happy today.

Yaprak smiles and both leave for school. All friends are already present at their hangout place. Yaprak is in original form, which both Gokhan and Sinan observe. They too become happy seeing her like this. They start making another plan for Baris and Yaprak.

And as per their next plan, they steal Baris's phone and make it reach Yaprak. When Yaprak is coming out of the class, she finds mobile on the floor. As she gets it in her hand, one message notification comes from an unknown number saying,

Hi Baris, It was a pleasure meeting you. I miss you so much. When can we meet again?

Reading this message, Yaprak gets very angry and heads directly to Baris and put his mobile with great force on his palm.

Baris in shock: What happened? And how my mobile is with you? I was searching for it.

Yaprak in anger: I got it outside my classroom and I am sorry that I accidentally read your girlfriend's message. Please go fast to her, she is eager to meet you.

Yaprak leaves from there.

Baris doesn't understand anything and check out his mobile to read the message. He gets amazed and thinks who is this? I don't know her.

He runs behind Yaprak to explain her, but she already left from the school.

Sinan and Gokhan observe Baris from behind and also follow him to Yaprak's house.

After reaching her place, Baris calls Yaprak and tells her to come down, but she says no.

To this Baris gets disappointed and plans to sneak in the house through the roof and as Baris is about to climb, Yaprak taps his shoulder and with raised eyebrows asks What?

Baris to Yaprak: I surely don't know that girl. Did you observe that message was from an unknown number?

Yaprak: You hid from me.

Baris: I didn't hide anything from you. I have not met any girl after that date day. I don't know who is playing a prank with me. Why would I hide from you, If I am interested in some girl?

Yaprak: Ok, I believe you and am sorry for exaggerating it?

Baris making fun of her: Why did you check my mobile? Were you jealous? Please be careful, I am feeling that you are falling in love with me.

Yaprak getting furious: Go from here for now.

Yaprak leaves, while Baris and two boys who are observing them get smiles on their face.