4n1k Episode 22

Yaprak starts crying and runs from there outside the school. Baris is waiting near his bike to see Yaprak.

Baris sees her crying and immediately stops her on the way.

Yaprak: Baris, What are you doing? Let me go.

Baris: Come with me. I will drop you at home.

Yaprak: No, Don't you see what happen? I don't want any other problems. You please leave me alone.

Baris, snatching her hands takes to his bike.

Baris: Enough Yaprak. Don't blame yourself every time. You have not done anything wrong. You can't always live in fear of losing everyone. 

Yaprak calms down. Baris put a helmet on her head and they both leave from there.

Ali also comes out of the school and he sees Baris and Yaprak going together.

Ali's anger is at the top level.

Baris stops his bike somewhere middle on their way to home.

Yaprak with sobbing: Now why did you stop here?

Baris: First, you stop crying.

Yaprak still crying: Baris, I don't want to lose my friends. They are going away from me.

Baris: Nothing will happen. Right now, they are angry. Once they calm down, they will understand you.

He consoles her and takes her into his arm, where Yaprak cries loudly.

Later she calms down and Baris drops her at home.

Ali calms down himself and goes directly to Yaprak's place.

He calls her outside the house.

Ali: Don't worry. Everything will be fine. I will talk to them.

Yaprak: I am sorry.

Ali: You know that I can't tolerate you with Baris.

Yaprak: But Baris didn't do anything.

Ali: Please don't start defending him again. I don't want to discuss Baris right now. I will talk to boys and everything will be fine. Bye for now.

Yaprak: Bye.

At night, Baris does video call to Yaprak to know whether she is ok or not.

But Yaprak picks up the call and scolds him.

Yaprak to Baris: Can't you leave me alone for some time. I don't want to talk to you.

Baris: Yaprak, I just..

Yaprak: Please, stop it, Baris. Leave me alone.

She says bye and cuts his call.

Next morning, Yaprak and Ali try to talk to their friends, but no one listens to them. In the class, all looks very sad.

After the class, three boys go to canteen and Yaprak-Ali too go behind them.

As they reach there, Gokhan and Sinan get up to leave from there.

Yaprak stops them and says, Friends, I am sorry. Please listen to us once.

Ali: Give one chance to explain everything.

Sinan in anger: What will you explain now? I thought we friends never keep secrets from each other, but you people are hiding it from 3 months. I don't want your explanation. I am going. Gokhan-Oguz, Are you coming with me?

Oguz: You shouldn't have done this with us.

All three go from there.

Directly the next morning, Baris go to three boys.

Baris to Boys: Come on guys, please listen to your friends. What is wrong if they are together.

Oguz: No, I don't have any problem with their relationship. But I don't like that they hide from us.

Baris: They didn't want to hide and tried to tell you so many times, but didn't get courage.

Sinan: Wait a minute. How do you come to know all this?

Baris: I knew since the day Ali proposed Yaprak.

Sinan: So, Yaprak told you but not us.

Baris: No, no. You are again misunderstanding. I was there in the park when Ali confessed his love for Yaprak. Remember? I and Yaprak went to find Ali the day he came to know about his real mother. Everything started from that day.

Gokhan: Ok, we believe that you saw them, but don't you think that they should have told us everything.

Baris: They tried to tell you guys, but they were not sure how you people will react. Moreover, one day they ask your opinion on getting friendship turned in to love. At that time you and Sinan disagreed with this idea, which makes them more scared of losing you guys and telling the truth.

Sinan: I don't know anything and I don't want to know. They broke our trust.

Oguz: Baris is right. When we are feeling awkward imaging them as a lover. Can you imagine how difficult it would be for them to tell us?

Baris: I can't say more between your friendship, but I request you that please try to understand and give them one chance to explain to you.

Oguz shakes hand with Baris, while Gokhan-Sinan leave from there without saying a word.

All three go to their hangout place and thinks about Baris's conversation.

Oguz: Are we not getting so harsh on them? We should at least listen to them.

Sinan: Maybe.

Ali-Yaprak come there, hold their ears and starts doing squatting with continuously saying sorry.

Oguz goes to them and asks Gokhan-Sinan to forgive them.

Sinan-Gokhan looks at them and starts smiling. Oguz brings all together and compels them to say their signature slogan.

Everyone laughs and then leave for the class.

While going to class, Yaprak to Boys: I was so scared thinking that I have lost my friend. But thank god that you all got convinced.

Oguz: Along with god, please go and thank you, Baris.

Ali: Again Baris?

Yaprak: What? Baris? How he comes into this?

Sinan: It would not be easy to convince us if Baris hadn't told us everything.

Yaprak in his mind: Baris Ozansoy, you again make me feel guilty. You are amazing.