4n1k Episode 24

In the evening, Ali goes to Yaprak's place to pick her up for the date. Yaprak gets ready without any interest.

Yaprak's mom to Yaprak: Dear, where are you going now?

Yaprak: Mom, I am going with Ali on a date.

Mom: Ali? What? On a date with Ali? How come?

Yaprak: Yes, I will tell you later.

Mom: Why don't you seem to be happy?

Yaprak: No, mom. I am happy, it's just different experience for me.

Her mom sees her off to the door and wishes her best luck.

Both reach to the hotel, where they chit-chat and do candlelight dinner. Ali's happiness is seen on his face and Yaprak too seems to be happy but is actually not.

While Ali is talking to Yaprak, she remembers Baris and all the time spent with him.

She wonders, why Baris is repeatedly coming to my mind? I am going crazy right now. Yaprak, you are on a date with Ali. Please concentrate here.

They finish their dinner and returns to Yaprak's home. On the way near her home, Ali grabs her from the waist and pulls her towards him. He tries to smooch Yaprak to which she first allows him but then suddenly pulls herself saying I am sorry and runs towards her house.

Ali gets irritated but later he thinks that she might be feeling shy in kissing.  He too leaves from there.

Yaprak runs and goes directly to her room. She starts sobbing, which her mother hears. Yaprak's mom goes to her, sits beside her and asks

Mom to Yaprak: Yaprak dear, What happened? Why are you crying? Did something happen on a date?

Yaprak: No, mom.

Mom: Did Ali say something to you?

Yaprak pointing her hand on her heart: No, mom. I am not getting anything, but it's hurting me here so much. I am not liking it.

Mom: If you don't love Ali, then why don't you tell him?

Yaprak looking at her mom in shock: Mom, How did you come to know?

Yaprak cries loudly hugging her mom.

Mom: I know because while going on date with Ali, you were not at all happy. When you love someone, you get different glow and happiness on your face, but it was missing on your face.

Yaprak: Mom, what should I do? My heart is making it so confusing. On a date, Baris was repeatedly coming to my mind. And I don't know what is happening to me?

Mom holding her face: That means, you love Baris and not Ali. I always knew that you love Baris, but I wanted you to realize. Baris's love is seen very clearly, so need to guess.

Yaprak: What? You really think that I love him.

Mom: Yes, Yaprak, accept it. Don't ignore your feelings.

Yaprak recalling everything: Yes, mom. I love him so much. I always love his attention, care, and love for me. But I always ignored my feelings. But nowadays, I crave for his attention and if he doesn't give, I feel bad.

Mom: This is the love dear and you love him so much.

Yaprak: But I can't tell him, because I can't hurt Ali. How can I leave my best friend over Baris?

Yaprak mom: Try to tell Ali, he will understand.

Mom is about to leave the room and Sinan enters the room.

Sinan overhears the entire conversation and starts yelling at her. Yaprak gets worried.

Sinan: How Yaprak? How can you do this to Ali? If you don't love him then why did you said yes?

Yaprak: Because I didn't say yes or no. After Ali confessed his love to me, he himself assumed that I love him and told me that you have not realized yet. I thought that I will start loving him later, but that doesn't happen. And at that time, he was so hurt by his family problems that I didn't get the courage to tell anything.

Sinan calms down and takes Yaprak in his arms. Yapraks again starts crying intensely. 

Sinan: Yaprak, you are doing wrong to you and Ali too. You have to tell him the truth.

Yaprak: No, I can't say anything and you can't imagine consequences after telling the truth.

Sinan: Ya, I know that Ali will be hurt, but you have to consider your happiness too. You can't ignore it. And tell me about Baris. Do you really love him?