4n1k Episode 13

Baris on seeing Yaprak and Ali hugging speaks in his mind.

Baris: I know there is no chance of coming to me, Yaprak. But as a friend, I will never leave you and will always find me standing by you in any kind of problem. Saying this, Baris leaves from the park.

Later, Yaprak and Ali too leave from the park and on the way to Yaprak's home, Ali is on the cloud nine, but Yaprak is not at all happy. She is very confused.

Ali understands and says, Yaprak, you take your own time. There are no hurries and I am sure, gradually you will also understand your feelings and start loving our new relationship.

Yaprak with sad face goes directly to her room without saying a word to her parents. In the room, she sits on the couch and recalls all the time spent with Ali and other friends.

She speaks to herself: Is it really love? Yes, I accept that Ali has always remain special for me, but did I ever feel for him differently? Was Baris right that Ali is more than a friend to me?

On remembering Baris, she also recalls all time spent with Baris, their first meeting, fights, Baris's caring and outspoken nature, his proposal and everything.

She cuts off and speaks to herself, what are you thinking right now, Yaprak? Are you mad? This Baris comes everywhere, I really wanted to delete him. Think about Ali and How you are going to face other friends? Oh, everything is so awkward and I don't like all this.

Next morning, Yaprak doesn't go to school. Ali thinks in his mind, maybe Yaprak is feeling odd in facing other friends. It is going to be difficult for both of us. So let her be for today and just don't call her.

But Sinan calls Yaprak and asks, Yaprak, where are you? Why have you not reach school yet? Come fast, classes are going to start?

Yaprak replies, Sinan, I am not well, so not coming.

Sinan: What Happen? Are you ok?

Yaprak: Yes, It's just a normal headache.

On the other hand, Baris too calls her to know the reason for her absence, but Yaprak doesn't receive his call. So as per his habit, he goes directly to her house. He understands the reason.

Baris knocks the door and Yaprak's mom open the door.

Baris: Good morning Aunty. Where is Yaprak? What happened now? Why she is not picking up her call?

Yaprak's mom: Don't know. She is not talking to anyone else since yesterday night.

Baris: Can I meet her?

Mom: Offcourse dear.

Yaprak's mom yells: Your love has come again to take you to school.

For a moment, Yaprak gets a smile, but then irritates and yells back, Baris is not my boyfriend.

By that time, Baris reaches her room.

Baris: Why are you still at home, Yaprak?

Yaprak: What you have to do with it? It's my wish.

Baris: Oh, I understood. You are still dreaming about Ali.

Yaprak: Shut up, Don't talk nonsense and leave from here. I am not in the mood to talk.

Baris: You know, I am not leaving anywhere without taking you with me.

Yaprak: I am not coming anywhere. You please go.

Baris sits beside her and Yaprak's heartbeat start beating fast. She checks it by placing her hand on her chest and wonders what is happening?

Baris: What are you thinking?

Yaprak: Nothing.

Baris: Yaprak, Are you not happy? Why are you not in the mood?

Yaprak: I don't know. Maybe, everything is very new for me and am not yet comfortable with all this. Moreover, I am tensed thinking what will be our friend's reaction. How will we face them?

Baris: Nothing will happen. They will be very happy looking their two friends together. Don't worry. And gradually, you too will get used to this new relationship.

Yaprak: Are you sure. Will I be able to handle everything?

Baris: Am sure and at some moment, if you feel like failing, I will always be there to help you. She smiles and looks at him with great love.

Baris: Now come on get up. Don't waste time and come with me to school.

Yaprak: Please let me stay at home for today.

Baris: Not at all, come otherwise I am going to bore you here for the whole day.

Yaprak gets ready and leaves with him on his bike.