4n1k Episode 19

After going to her room, Yaprak thinks about Baris. She gets a smile on her face.

Yaprak to herself: Again thinking about Baris? Miss Yaprak Ayvaz. Stop it and sleep.

Baris, while going home meets with a small accident, because of which he gets a fracture in his left hand. As he has no other friend than Yaprak, no one comes to know about his accident.

Next day, Baris doesn't come to school, but no one notices as they all come across Baris hardly once in a day.

But while going out of the school, Yaprak remembers Baris and asks herself: Where is Baris today? Why he is not seen for the entire day?

She again stops herself: Why are you concerned, whether he has come or not? Is it written anywhere in the rule book that he should be seen once in the school?

She later joins a gang, who are walking before her.

Next morning, again Baris doesn't come to school.

A gang is at their hangout place and again Baris comes to Yaprak's mind. She gets lost in his thoughts and suddenly Oguz calls Yaprak.

Oguz: Yaprak. What are you thinking?

Yaprak coming out of her thought gets shocked and says, Baris.

Oguz: What? Baris? Are you thinking about Baris?

Ali getting annoyed: Yaprak! Are you thinking about Baris?

Yaprak in confusion: Baris? Where does this Baris come from? I didn't say, Baris. I was telling that why school seems to be peaceful(Baris in Turkish)?

Gokhan: Yaprak? Are you fine? There is so much noise here and you are telling peaceful.

Sinan: I think, Yaprak is going to make us mad along with her.

Everyone laughs accept Ali.

Yaprak after reaching home thinks about Baris. She takes the phone to call him, but then cancel it and sleeps.

Next morning, the third day, Baris again doesn't come to school. Yaprak waits for Baris at the gate itself. But she couldn't wait for a long time as Ali and other boys arrive there and take her inside.

After school, when they are at their hangout place Yaprak again thinks about Baris.

Yaprak says to all, Excuse me. I have some work, so coming in 15 min.

Ali: Where Kucuk titan?

Yaprak: Nothing urgent. I will finish it fast and come back.

Yaprak goes directly to his classroom.

Yaprak to some of Baris's classmates: Do you know Baris? Long boy. Has he come to school today?

Classmate: No, he is not coming since three days.

Yaprak: Are you sure? How is it possible?

Classmate: Ya, I am sure. He is absent from three days.

Yaprak goes out of the class in tension and immediately calls Baris.

Yaprak: Baris, Where are you? Why are you not coming to school since three days?

Baris: Calm down Amazon kizi. Are you missing me?

Yaprak: Not again. Tell me the reason.

Baris: Ok, but don't get tensed. Ok?

Yaprak: What happened? Will you tell me fast?

Baris: Nothing, I met with a minor accident after leaving from your house.

Yaprak: What? Why didn't you called me? and turns off the call.

Yaprak immediately runs and leaves for Baris's house without informing their friends.

Ali and others wait for Yaprak. And after waiting for a long time, Ali calls her.

Ali: Yaprak, Where are you?

Yaprak: ah ah I left the school. You people don't wait for me. I am sorry.

Ali: What? And where are you right now?

Yaprak: Ali Kusum, Don't get angry. I am going to meet Baris as he met with an accident.

Ali: What?

He gets so angry and turn off the call and says to friends, Let's go. Yaprak is not coming back because she has gone to Baris.

Friends: What? Why suddenly?

Ali: Because he met with an accident.

Gokhan: Friends, don't you think we should also go to see him.

Oguz: Exactly, he helped us every time.

Sinan: Ya. First Ali, then Oguz with pizza and Yaprak from that accident. Yaprak is doing right this time.

Ali: I am not coming anywhere. You people go.

Oguz: Ali, come on. This is not the time to keep grudges towards him.

Ali agrees and all four boys also leave for Baris's place.