4n1k Episode 25

Sinan to Yaprak: Do you really love Baris?

Yaprak: Yes, I love Baris so much. My heart always gave me signs, but I always ignored it. I think I loved him from the day he saved Ali's life, I loved him when he hugged me and my heart beats became fast, I loved him when he saved me from a broken window, I loved him when he flirted with me, I loved him when he applied lip gloss on my lips, I loved him when we played a role of boyfriend-girlfriend. I loved him every time he showed his love for me and now each day my love is increasing for him and it's getting so difficult to control in front of him.

Sinan: Why? Baris doesn't know about your feelings?

Yaprak: No and he will never come to know. And you too are not going to tell him anything.

Sinan: Why he doesn't love you?

Yaprak: No, in fact, the case is different. He loves me so much. He too proposed me the same day Ali did that too before Ali. So, if he knows that I love him and not Ali, then he will directly go to Ali and tell the truth. I never want this to happen. I don't want my happiness at the cost of Ali's sadness. I will somehow control my feelings and will try to take Baris out of my mind and heart.

Sinan consoles her and leaves from there.

Sinan to himself: What should I do? Allow Yaprak to hurt herself or tell Ali the truth? In any case, at least one friend is going to be hurt.

He decides to bring Yaprak and Baris together first and then about how to tell Ali.

Next morning, everyone reaches to college. Sinan decides to check Baris's feeling that whether he still loves her and are his feelings true and genuine or just time being and flirting? Sinan comes with a plan of using sexy girl, who will flirt with Baris in front of everyone specially Yaprak.

Sinan waits for the Baris to come. After waiting for 10 min, Baris passes by them.

Sinan: Baris, Where are you going? Please join us.

Everyone wonders that why Sinan is calling Baris?

Baris comes there and immediately one girl comes to Baris and starts flirting. She calls Baris handsome and asks him for friendship and date. Looking at this, Yaprak gets jealous.

Baris: I am not interested. Sorry

Gokhan making fun of him: Wow Baris, you are so famous. Girls are asking you out for a date. But what kind of person you are? You said no.

Baris: I don't want any girl and moreover she was not my type

Oguz: Oh Oh, then what is your type?

Baris gives the description and it resembles with Yaprak

Sinan: Your description matches with Yaprak, but now there is no chance of getting Yaprak because she and Ali are together.

Both Yaprak and Baris get bewildered and uncomfortable. Baris, giving some reason leaves from there and Sinan follows Baris to observe him.

After going behind him, Sinan sees Baris getting disturbed, putting a hand on his heart and talking to himself.