4n1k Episode 14

While sitting behind Baris, Yaprak sees him from the mirror. She feels very different in his presence. Baris and Yaprak reach to school. Ali, who is standing on the window sees Yaprak and Baris coming together.

First, he gets jealous and furious, but later calms down and rushes down to meet Yaprak.

Baris: Yaprak, before going to class, please come with me.

Yaprak: Now where? I am not in the mood of any lecture or training.

Baris: Come come. We will have ice cream.

Yaprak: No, I don't want to.

Baris holds her from her arms and takes her to the canteen to have ice-cream. Yaprak still says no, but Baris takes ice-cream towards her mouth and says if you will not take I will apply it on your face.

Yaprak gets angry and says, you are mad and gives a slight smile.

Baris: I like this Yaprak, who always fights with me and not the previous one, who hardly speaks anything in 1 hr.

Ali arrives and he gets annoyed looking Yaprak and Baris together. He ignores him and goes to them.

Ali: Hello Yaprak. He hugs and asks are you Ok?

Yaprak: hmm, I am ok.

When they are hugging each other, their friends arrive there. They suddenly get uncomfortable and pull themselves away from each other

Sinan asks Yaprak: Is your headache gone now? So, did Baris bring you here?

Before Yaprak answer anything, Baris replies, What's the problem if she came with me?

Oguz: It's Ok. Just asking.

They all take Yaprak with them to the class leaving Baris alone.

In the class, Ali looks at her with great love, but Yaprak hardly looks at him.

After the class, all go to their hangout place, where all find Yaprak to be lost somewhere.

Gokhan: Yaprak, Are you Ok?

Yaprak: Yes am fine. See, what can happen to me?

Oguz: No, even I feel that something has happened to you. Did Baris do something?

Yaprak: No, Not at all. There is nothing bothering me. How can I prove you?

Ali: Stop it guys, when she is saying that she is Ok. Why you people are boring her?

All leave together and since Ali wants to spend time with Yaprak, he goes to drop her at home.

On the way to home, Ali says, Yaprak, I know what is bothering you?

Yaprak: How our friends will react when they will come to know about us.

Ali: Don't worry, we will tell them as soon as possible and everything will be fine. You don't get disturbed because of all this. Go home and take rest. Ok?

Both hug each other and disperses.

At home, Mom: Yaprak, welcome. Join us for dinner.

Yaprak: Mom, I don't want to eat.

Mom: What happened to you, my dear?

Yaprak: Nothing, I am going and goes to her room.

Yaprak's mother gets worried and calls Baris to know the reason.

Mom: Baris dear, what is going on with Yaprak? Today also, she didn't take dinner. I am really worried now.

Baris: Aunty, I promise you, she will be fine by tomorrow morning. He immediately leaves from his house and reaches Yaprak's house.

He sneaks through the window and calls Yaprak from behind.

Yaprak gets shocked and starts yelling, What are you doing here at this time? Why you came? Go, otherwise, I will call my parents.

Baris gets happy seeing her like before. He smiles at her and asks her to be like this forever.

Yaprak calms down and smiles.

Yaprak: What are you made of? I insulted you one hundred times, but you never get affected and comes again to get insulted by me.

Baris: That's called love, Amazon kizi.

Yaprak rolls her eyes down and says, Please don't talk about love. I am very bad in this field.

Baris: You will learn very soon. For how many days are you going to stay unhappy because of this?

Yaprak: What should I do? I am not at all comfortable.

Baris: Don't give much pressure, everything will become smooth as time passes.