4n1k Episode 35

Gokhan and Sinan message Yaprak about Ali's concern. Meanwhile, Ali also calls Yaprak to know where she is?

Yaprak picks up the call: Ali Kusum, I am coming to the school in 10 min and will tell you.

All reach to the school in the same taxi, but Baris enters sometime after Oguz and Yaprak enter.

Oguz and Yaprak reach to their hangout place, where already other boys are present.

Ali, on seeing Yaprak: Where were you and for what work you went?

Yaprak: I have to buy something for my mother and so I took Oguz for shopping.

Ali: Where are the shopping bags then?

Yaprak becomes dumbfounded

Oguz quickly replies: we dropped it at her home and then come back.

Ali gets convinced.

When they all are talking, Baris comes in. On seeing him,

Gokhan accidentally: Thank God you came back.

Everyone sees at Gokhan with shock.

Ali immediately: where he has come back from?

Sinan handles the situation and explains, "Gokhan told that because Baris has come back to school after 2 days".

Baris says bye to everyone and leaves from there. All friends chit-chat for some time and later leave.

Yaprak, after reaching to her room thinks,

I stopped Baris from going, but how will I tell Ali the truth. I am feeling guilty and will not be able to face him.

When she is in such thoughts, her phone rings. It's Baris.

Baris: my love what are you doing?

Yaprak with heartbeats beating fast: Please don't talk to me like this.

Baris with a laugh: I was joking. I am sorry. You take your own time to get habituated with this. For me, your love is enough.

Yaprak: how will I tell Ali? How will he react? I feel guilty and bad for him. And Baris, I can't behave like your girlfriend until I don't tell Ali everything.

Baris: I know Yaprak, I will never force you for this. Knowing, that you love me is the best gift for me, I don't and have never expected anything beyond this.

But, yes I believe that you should not stretch this lie longer. Not for us, but for Ali.

The more time you take to tell, more he is going to get hurt.

Yaprak: You are right.

Baris: Come on, good night. Don't think much my princess and sleep.

Yaprak gets a smile and sleeps.