27.

"Thank you for tonight Jah, it was really sweet of you to plan this" I love him. There's no doubt about it, but to turn back and cheat on me 3 or 2 times. It's completely irresponsible.

"You're welcome ma" he said. I know I said my priorities get thrown under the rug with him, and they do. I shouldn't have let as far as we both went tonight.

I was a bit to close my door but he stopped me.

"Jay can we talk for a few minutes? Please..?" I hesitated and nodded, slowly open the door back up.

Jahseh

I watched as she opened the door back up slowly, I was nervous on what to say, I could spend all my money on her until I'm broke that was easy to do but saying sorry in a thousand languages felt impossible.

"I'm..sorry"

"What did you say?" I took a deep breath

"Jay,..I'm very sorry" there was a sudden silence between us for a good 4 minutes.

Jaylynn

"I think it's time for us to go our separate ways Jahseh, it was a good run, I wished it lasted longer" I could practically see his heart snap. The look in his eyes explained it all.

I didn't want to see him like this. As I was about to close the door he stopped me.

"I can change." His eyes where a pinkish red and glassy as if he was about to cry.

"It's going to take some time for you to prove it too me jah" I closed the door.

2 months later

"When was the last time you talk to Jahseh"

"Idk it's been a few weeks" I handed Geneva her drink.

I believe me and Jah actually changed our selfs for the better. I actually got signed to a record label, I dyed my hair a bit with blonde tips, I've been trying to go on tour and actually live out my dream and it's been going amazing.

I haven't talked or seen Jah in awhile but I heard he changed his look and started donating to charity and doing charity cases. I'm proud of him. And I'm pretty sure we both went our own ways and found love in different people.

I mean like, I didn't find someone else to love, I'll always love Jah but he's like..a brother to me now.

"We looking fine tbhhhh" she sips her wine

"Eh"

"You should get in contact with him again." I thought about it.

"....Nahhhh we both got our own life's he don't want to be bothered with me" I sit on my sofa text to her scrolling through insta.

Before I knew it she snatched my phone and started calling someone "Neava give it back!" All she did was 'Shh' which pissed me off.

"Yeah hey X" she spoke. Omfg I know she didn't just-

"Yeah Jaylynn told me she wants to hang with you sometime" I snatched my phone back.

"She stole my phone I'm sorry-"

"Did you actually want to hang?" I didn't expect him to actually take it as a offer but what harm could it caused

"Um sure I guess so.."

"Face time me" without hesitation I go on a FaceTime call with him

"Damn when did you change your hair color" I smile a bit

"I been had it this color where tf you been"

"We stop talking for like 1 month nigga-"

I wrote this chapter cause I don't want to update tomorrow since im going to be stressed with multiple test😔✋