16. Blue clues

Vote and comment

Jaylynn

I was doing stretches but I could feel someone's eyes watching my every move.

I look around and scan the gym and seen a girl with brown hair stare at me. Then she winked at me making me smile a bit.

Maybe I should talk to her?

omg what if she's gay, I want a gay best friend. The kind of best friend where you can be like "hey hoe" and they be like "wassup bitch" and "omg bitch you won't believe this" also "omg gurl spill the tea hoe"

Friends like those.

I walked towards her and I got a little nervous. "Hey, I couldn't help but to see you staring" I said sounding like I have a problem but smiling.

"Oh yeah, sorry I just get lost while looking at beautiful people Sometimes. My names ash" she said holding her hand out.

I grabbed it and shakes it firmly. "I'm Jaylynn but my friends call me jay" she just smiled back in response.

"Hey I have to go but we should exchange numbers."

"Yeah, totally" I Said "Wait a second." I ran towards ski Bc he had my phone next to him, and I ran back towards her and I gave her my phone and she gave me hers.

~{Time Skip}~

428,492 likes
iv.jay ☕️☕️☕️

Comments disabled

Trippieredd

What the fuck did you just post

My feelings

you need to settle this shit with x instead of taking shit to the internet

Bitch, HE cheated on ME with MY best friend, and you where there that night to hear what HE said. Don't play me shit like this.

But are you for real going to run to the internet about this?

Trippie, you want me to post my feelings on the internet, or you want me to tell the police some fake bullshit. CuZ you know, Geneva and I are basically tWiNz why don't I just act like her then?

You're so stubborn

And you're so fake

Fuck trippie man, if I wanted to hear some petty shit, id go back with Jahseh's ass.

I'm tired of these fuck niggas.

Point blank period.

I was about fall asleep but I seen that I was added to a group chat.

StrokeleyPokiey🍯
Jay jay jay jay jay

Me
What nigga you literally dropped me off at my apt

WiFi😩
Damn ski you already bothering her?

BabyBoy😘
Y'all niggers know it's like 12 pm

Geneva☕️💀
omg Jah you stayed up longer

Me
omg Geneva, HEY BITCCCHHH

Geneva☕️💀
WASSUP BITCCCHH

WiFi😩
BITCCHHH

StrokeleyPokiey🍯
....

BabyBoy😘
...

Me
WiFi that's our thing

WiFi😩
Just Bc I'm not female you think I can't say it?

StrokeleyPokiey🍯
I think Jahseh would make a pretty convincing female.

Geneva☕️💀
He got that cake🍑🤤

WiFi😩
The only reason he ain't texting Bc jay in the chat.

Me
He can hit me up when he finally grows a pair so I can cut them balls off

BabyBoy😘 has left the chat.

WiFi😩
Oh shit.

Less then 5 five minutes my phone was ringing and Jahseh was trying to FaceTime me and I accepted.

"Bitch, hE cAn hIT mE uP WhEn hE fInAlLy gRoWs a PaIr sO I CaN cUt ThEm BaLlS oFf," he mocked I just smirked.

"Listen fat head, you talking to me which means you finally grow a pair, I got my pocket knife and my car keys" I said setting up my phone in the kitchen where it was showing my whole body.

"Damn you look smexy~"

"You're fucking disgusting, so what did you call me for bitch"

"Waiting for your pussy self to come cut these balls that you liked when I put them on you're face." He said slickly

Like I said.

I'm done with these fuck niggas.

Point blank period.

"Jahseh I'm not fucking with you-"

"Please stay..I didn't mean it."

I just sighed in response

"You want me to stay because you feel sorry Jah, you don't love yourself enough to love me. I was another stuck up 17 year old fan huh? Well, don't. I. Look. Fucking. Silly." I was about to hang up but then he done something that caught my attention.

"J-Jaylynn please" He was crying. The toughest nigga I know.

Was crying.

About me.

Listen, y'all some fuck niggas when you don't run back to your mans after hearing him cry about you. Especially when he's more tough then the weights at the gym.

"Leave your door unlocked, I'm on my way baby" I ended the call and grabbed my car keys