25.

Jaylynn

"Listen you need rest"

"But, are you sure he hasn't came to see me?" Geneva has been with me ever since I woke up and she hasn't gone home, but I was still wondering about Jah..

Maybe he did actually get over me..I miss him being here, even if I was in the hospital we would still have fun and enjoy each others presence.

Geneva has to go to work, she left me in the hospital room, alone, with cookie dough ice cream.

I was just back where I started.

A stupid teenager who's trying to live out her dream but know that I will fail in the end and the tears just keep coming.

There's no end to the pain, you must become NUMB.

Jahseh

I stared at the flowers, hesitating to buy them since I actually don't know jays favorite kind of flowers.

I haven't been visiting her in the hospital I mostly been at her apartment and every store in flordia buying a box of, chocolate, teddy bears, flowers, and some horror yet romantic movies for her.

I have been planning something for awhile and she was getting out the hospital in a 3 or 4 days and I still had a spare key to her apartment, and I had a fuck ton of money that I have nothing to do with, spin going to spend it on my baby.

Well..friend

I put the flowers in the vase and sit it on her kitchen counter next to 15 other flowers I bought her, along with some candles on her coffee table and I knew lavender was her favorite, no doubt.

I put one huge teddy bear on her small sofa and the other big one in her room on her bed.

I throw rose petals all through out the bed and a trail from her door to her bedroom of rose petals.

This is what girls like right?

Jaylynn

as I was walking around the hospital to get some exercise, they thought me how to stand up and walk, it hurt a bit but it's not like I was going to die

But I did look like a goddamn zombie.

As I kept walking I heard some commotion go on

"Sir you cant be back there! Visiting times are over" I looked behind me seeing Jahseh trying to get a nurse to go away.

He looked very well put together, he has a yellow sweatshirt on with some black skinny jeans that's sagging off his ass a bit but he made it work and he also had flowers in his hand.

"Lady does it look like I give fuck about what time t is?" His eyes met mine and he immediately started speed walking towards me. "Jay!" He said with cutes big smile.

"Jahseh" I smile. He came face to face with me and we just looked at eachother for a bit. "These are for you" he handed my some beautiful yellow roses.

"Thank you so much!" I limp towards him and give him a hug. I could tell he wasn't expecting it. " I'm sorry" he says only quiet enough for me to hear

"I never meant to hurt you. Thank you for saving me." I couldn't help but to cry

" I know j-Jah I love you and you're welcome"

"Can I see it?" I nodded a bit and turned around so he was facing my back as I lifted up my shirt I could feel myself become extremely uncomfortable and disgusted with my body.

He wasn't saying anything I just sighed

"I know I look disgusting now" I put my shirt back on then face him and there was like 4 seconds of silence.

"I think you're the most gorgeous girl in my whole world" he said with a sly smirk

I just blushed and laughed a little in response.

For the rest of the night we had a good time enjoying eachothers presence, I just hope he doesn't catch any ideas