18.

Vote and comment

I was woken up from my phone ringing repeatedly and noticed I wasn't even in my bed, Jahseh's bed but my baby boy wasn't here

I looked at my phone and I seen I got unnecessary text messages and notifications.

I hopped out of bed and I was only in my Victoria secret underwear so I put on Jahseh revenge hoodie. I walked out hit room putting my hair up and I seen ski on the couch with WiFi still.

"Y'all niggas still here?"

"Y'all niggers still hiring?" I just smirked and ski's comment.

"Where's x" I asked looking around for him.

"Shower. That nigga was singing to his dick a minute ago" WiFi smiled. He was high out his mind.

I go back in Jah's room, his bathroom door was locked, so being the little hood queen I am I picked the lock.

"MAN WHO ELSE IN HERE" He screamed turning off the shower when the door creek open.

"Put ya hands on your cocks, this is a robbery!" I smiled making finger guns while stepping towards him in the shower.

He peeked at me through the shower curtain and I could tell he was smirking.

"You wanna take a shower with daddy?"

"Shower sex is pretty anti lubricant" I stated. And it's true.

"Then let's break the rules" with that I took of his hoodie and my underwear and hopped in the shower with him turning the water back on.

"Now like I said this is a robbery!" I Said holding finger guns to his head.

"What are you stealing from me then?" He smirks.

I put my hands down and start to look deeply in his eyes. "Kisses" I smile getting closer to him causing our lips to smash together while his hands are around my waist and mine where wrapped around his neck causing the kiss too get more heated.

Of course it's going to be shower sex.

~{HHEHEH TIME SKIP}~

"I WANT TO GO TO THE ARCADE!" Geneva screamed at me. Today was boring and we where think of what to do, so I guess we can go.

"Alright alright, we'll go. Stop screaming" I said grabbing my bag, and we botched headed out.

While she was driving I decided to text the gang to see if they wanted to go.

THE PUSSY BANDITS 🐍🐍🐍

Me
Y'all wanna go to the arcade?

StrokeleyPokiey🍯
I'm down

BabyBoy😘
Sure.

WiFi😩
Tf is a archgade? I wanna go

TrIpPiErEdD😎
Nigga it's the arcade, and I'm coming to‼️

I Need Gaz⛽️
Can't. Maybe next time.

Me
Aight, bet.

Geneva and I where already dressed for it, so we decided to get down there and spend all our money before the boys get here.

I hop out her car and I pull my baggy jeans up while wearing my Jason vs Freddy shirt I got from Walmart

Walmart be lit sometimes