19.

I woke up in my bed not looking forward to today. I was just thinking about what all happened yesterday.

I technically got everyone banned.

In my moody teen modes I would just say it was worth it, but I lost my good friends and my boyfriend hasn't even texted me back. And life was getting to my head.

I decided to put on my Calvin Klein crop top and pink jeans and I done my hair in two puffs.

I was starting to feel alone in this apartment so maybe it wouldn't be so bad if I get a dog or a cat, right?

Like I'm always alone, maybe I should get a pet. I grab my shoes and tie them on and get my keys.

Time skip oop

44,183 likesiv

44,183 likes
iv.jay I needed some new friends😘

Comments disabled

Even though I caused of what everything that happened I felt like that was a little salty and I knew I was going to get some drama poured on me

I sat the puppies down on the kitchen floor as I walked to the counter and plugged my phone in, and started scrolling through Instagram until Jah was calling. And it was weird.

He never calls me, mostly FaceTime.

"Hello" I spoke into the phone waiting for him to say something.

"You needed some new fucking friends?" I immediately knew about what he was talking about.

"Yeah! I got two new pets, since I'm like always alone in this apartment other then you or Danny coming over" I said smiling a bit.

"I named them Kaylee and-"

"I DONT CARE, why the fuck would you post that?! You know ski trippie and Geneva are going to get in their fucking feelings" he said, I just stayed silent because I didn't want to speak.

It literally felt like I was choking and I need water and my heart was getting ready to fall out my butt.

"Jah- I don't know w-what came over me when I was there okay?! I don't fucking chicken out when I see a bitch and I told her if I ever catch her in public I'm coming down there and I'm going to beat her ass!" I was starting to get angry with Jah and I didn't really want half this talk.

"You can't be doing shit like this jay! What if cops arrest you!-"

"Fuck 12 bitch!" I paced around my kitchen.

"Jay stop acting like this you're acting so stubborn!"

"Like you?" I spoke calmly and lowly but enough for him to hear. I just heard him sigh

"Yes. Like me. Now can you just apologize to everyone and stop being like this?"

I knew it was the right thing to do but also I was feeling a bit lonely even though I just got these puppies I love so much

"I will." He hung up quickly and I just sighed. Fuck what am I gonna do with my life.

I went to the bathroom to wash my hands because I was going to fix a sandwich But I heard my dogs start barking and I heard glass break from the other side of the door.

I turned the water off and fear was taking over my body but I had to be strong. I open the bathroom door slightly to look out and see if everything was okay but it revealed two men wearing black ski masks and they looked pretty strong.

I close the door a lock it I was also worried about my dogs because they weren't barking anymore.

I grabbed my phone and I started calling Jahseh and I really need him to answer.

Jahseh

I look down at my phone seeing my baby was calling, but I'm kinda upset and I don't want to talk so I press decline.

"Who was it?" Ski asked

"It was jay, she is probably gonna go on a rant or some shit"

"Speak of the devil" we all heard ski's phone go off.

"Yo it's jay" trippie said looking at the phone screen.

"I'm just gonna answer" I don't really know why she calling right now, it's not like it's going to be an emergency.

After about 2 minuets ski sits up and puts his bottle down on the coffee table "Yeah- just stay out we will be there"

"What's going on?" I was starting to get worried

"Someone broke in Jaylynn's apartment we got to go"

Jay

My breathing was getting heavy and hard to keep my balance.

I was sitting on the bathroom floor and I didn't want to call 911 because I'm black and it will take them forever to get here.

I scoot over to the bathroom door and I hear whispers and another sound of a vase breaking.

I look around for anything to use as self defense in the meantime, and I decided to use a plunger.

I know it's not the best thing but I have to stick with it. I open the door again slightly and they have guns and my puppies where in a bag. They where still looking around so I decided to take action.

I run out and I hit one of the guys in the back of the head with the plunger but quickly after another guy wraps his arms around me and I started screaming but then the guy pulled out the gun and aimed at my head. And that's when my door was being busted down by ski with trippie and Jahseh and they all had guns

Why the fuck don't I have guns.

"Jahseh!" I yell crying and trying to break loose but this guys grip is to tight and he still head a gun pointed to me.

"You kill me, I kill her" he said which made them all froze ski and trippie just looked at eachother while Jahseh's gun was pointed to the guy that was holding me.

"What do you want with her?" Trippie asked him. I was just shaking in my boots

"Money."

Really bitch. All this for money.

"Wait all this for money?" Ski reads my mind like a fucking book bro.

"Here" Jahseh pulled out a huge wad of cash out his pocket and tossed on the ground over to them.

The other guy grabbed the money and he let me go and I quickly ran towards Jahseh into his arms where he can only comfort me the most.

"Thanks for doing business-" x shot them both in the head before he could say anything else and Ski trippie and I look at him crazy.

"What? That was my money I earned" he said I just laughed a bit. Not I'm think about how to clean this shit up.

Vote and comment