20.

56,892 likesiv

56,892 likes
iv.jay look at my baby boy he so thicc and skinny😍😍😘 @xxxtentacion

View comments
@summerella baby got back😉
@theslumpgod daddy got that cake😩
@xxxtentacion bruh delete this
@iv.jay @xxxtentacion whyyyyy you so smexy daddy
@trippieredd 😂
@xxxtentacion @iv.jay I'm going to wife you one day
@whatistheteaa ^^WHAT THE FUCK

I was at The studio missing my bby boi working on a song.

I apologized too everyone and I'm now on good terms with everyone. I was listening to different beats when I got a call from my favorite bestie

"Hey girrrrrl"

"Hey skiii" I Said laughing.

"Bitch where are u I wanna get my nails and feet done" he said while there was laughing in the background.

"I'm at the studio. Who there with you?"

"Uh WiFi, Trippie and yo ugly ass boyfriend" he said making me laugh.

"Who you talking to?" X said in the background.

"yo auntie, now leave me alone" I started laughing at them as they went back and forth until ski gave him the phone.

"Baby you there? You okay?" x said in the phone causing all of them to 'aw' in the background

"Yeah baby," I laugh "I'm okay"

"Come on nigga! Give me the phone!" Ski complained.

"Hold uP nigga! I love you baby"

"I love you too",

"Here's the ugly elephant head ass nigga" I laughed at Jah's comment.

"Wherever..im pretty" ski said into the phone while other people chuckled in the background.

"Okay I have to go, I'll see you guys later" I hung up the phone and as I was about to grab my bag my phone rang again but it was a call from a random ID caller, but I answer.

"Hello?"

"Hi is this Jaylynn?" The female voice asked

"In the flesh..who is this?"

"Im caking from hdjdjjd hospital, and we have been notified to tell you your former friend Daniel Hernandez is in the hospital."

that name sent shivers down my spine.

This nigga really has the nerve to call me after he ditched me?

FLASHBACK💀💀

Jaylynn grabbed her lunch and sat with her other friends at the lunch table. She was noticed a lot because of her poofy hair everyone would talk about.

"Hey guys what's so funny?" Jaylynn asked curiously.

"That new weird kid" the girl pointed to a small boy with black hair sitting alone.

Jaylynn was confused why it was so funny

She grabbed her lunch box and decided to sit next to the lonely boy who looked confused why she was there.

"Where's your lunch?" Jaylynn asked politely

"my mom forgot too" The boy said knowing his mom didn't forget to.

"Well...have my grapes! My mom always packs me to much, so you can have my grapes Oreos and juice box" Jaylynn said happily while smiling at the boy, he just smiled back lightly while eating some grapes.

"I'm Daniel" the boy said

"I'm Jaylynn but you can call me jay"

12 years later

Jaylynn Pov

"Hey Daniel where are you? I thought you said meet you by David Busters by 9?" I asked into the phone.

I guess you can say I had small crush but we can never be together. The age difference, I'm 17 and he's 20. It's just not right. And he's with my step sister Emma, her happiness is too valuable.

"Well I'm sorry I'm getting caught up in the studio and stuff sooo" I felt my heart shatter a bit, it's been the fourth time he has done this shit and I'm about sick of it.

"Does this mean you're not coming?"

"Baby who you on the phone with?" I heard a female voice but it wasn't Emma's.

"Daniel who is there with you?"

"I have to go" he hung up.

Is he deadass cheating on my step sister?

I put my phone in my purse walking outside of David busters and started walking on the streets of New York.

timeskipdjjdjdjdmd

"Daniel open the door!" I banged repeatedly.

He opened the door mean mugging me and I just rolled my eyes in response.

"Where the hoe you've been cheating on my sister with?" I said sternly entering his apartment.

"No one Jaylynn the fuck?"

"THEN WHO THE HELL WAS THAT BITCH THAT WAS CALLING YOU BABY BC I KNOW DAM WELL THAT AINT EMMA" I've always been tired of fuck niggas and I'm not about to let him be one.

"Baby whats going on?" I hear a girl say from his bedroom.

"Jay-"

"Don't fucking touch me!" I walked in his bedroom opening the door revealing 2 naked girls on their bed which neither one of them where Emma.

"I fucking knew it" i grabbed my phone from my purse and put Emma's number on speed dial while walking out his apartment.

"Jay please don't tell her!" He yelled grabbing my arm making me stop in my tracks,

"Don't touch her, don't come near her, DONT EVEN CALL, TEXT, FACETIME, EMAIL NIGGA, you another fuck nigga and she deserves to know the truth."

Present😤